Windows 10: blinking line whenever I click

Discus and support blinking line whenever I click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So you guys know the blinking line that pops up when you click on something to write, well that appears everywhere I click. For example if I clicked on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sl119, Feb 14, 2020.

1. sl119 Win User

blinking line whenever I click

So you guys know the blinking line that pops up when you click on something to write, well that appears everywhere I click. For example if I clicked on text while I was reading the line would appear. Please tell me how to fix this.

:)

sl119, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile blinking line whenever I click :)

3. Blinking (Glittering) lines

After upgrading to Windows 1o. on my Dell laptop, glittering /blinking lines start during sessions. They may start a minute or two after I turn on the computer and may go off and/or come back several times.

If I go back to before upgrading the lines problem does not happen.

Esteban6747, Feb 14, 2020
  4. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. blinking line whenever I click - Similar Threads - blinking line whenever

2. This happens whenever I click the Pictures folder. Any idea how to fix this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happens whenever I click the Pictures folder. Any idea how to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Boiuneedsomemilk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/erlit3/this_happens_whenever_i_click_the_pictures_folder/
  3. File explorer crashes whenever I right click on a file. If I left click it opens fine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer crashes whenever I right click on a file. If I left click it opens fine.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jorda_jorda [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e92tl6/file_explorer_crashes_whenever_i_right_click_on_a/
  4. how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key?: how do I turn off click sound whenever I press a key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-turn-off-click-sound-whenever-i-press-a/636f885c-6c84-4a41-bd54-77c88fd9c54c
  5. Files are getting deleted automatically whenever I left click on them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Files are getting deleted automatically whenever I left click on them?: So, whenever I left click on a folder or a file it gets deleted automatically. Then again when I try to recover my files from recycle bin a pop up comes up which says "do you want to delete your files permanently". My icons are also disappearing from my desktop whenever I...
  6. Mouse is stuck on scrolling whenever I right click anywhere in my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse is stuck on scrolling whenever I right click anywhere in my desktop: Title is really explains it. When I right click anywhere in my desktop, my mouse does the "loading" icon to show that something is loading. But it doesn't go away and stays like that. It's only when I right click in my desktop, nowhere else (to my knowledge). When it's...
  7. Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Freezes whenever clicked away from: Hello! This was a problem on my old PC but went away after a while. But I know it isn't just me because I LITERALLY just finished building this PC and setting it up and downloaded and starting playing Minecraft. I click on my second monitor to listen to some music and...
  8. Windows Explorer crashes whenever I right click on a file

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer crashes whenever I right click on a file: Hi all! I just upgraded to Windows 10 a week ago and so far I haven't had any troubles with it. However, to my surprise, I encountered a problem that is rather annoying to deal with. Just now I was about to check the file size of a certain document, but when I right clicked...
  9. black screen with blinking line in upper left corner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    black screen with blinking line in upper left corner: I am running windows 10, from windows 8. Free download. I was usinf Skype, and the sound went off. I tried to restart my desktop, and after upgrade and restart, screen just black with blinking line. What to do to repair windows 10? Please advice. Best regards, John From...
  10. Blinking Cursor line before Windows starts

in Windows 10 Support
    Blinking Cursor line before Windows starts: Hey guys, I installed an extra HDD, but after that every time I boot up I have this black screen with blinking cursor line for ages before Windows start. I actually counted how many times it blinks lol.....178 times. I checked in the bios settings to see if it is set to...