Windows 10: Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly

Discus and support Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have noticed some issues: Whenever I stop moving the mouse, the little blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by manputer, Jan 23, 2016.

1. manputer Win User

Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly

I recently upgraded my computer from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and have noticed some issues:

Whenever I stop moving the mouse, the little blue loading circle keeps blinking. Now I don't exactly if it's causing any problems but I'm sure it wasn't doing that before I upgraded and I think it may be related to this second issue:

My touchpad no longer scrolls with two fingers. Now it only scrolls via touching the right side of the pad and dragging my finger up or down. No two finger gestures work anymore.
    There seems to be a new driver called Elantech and I've found a settings menu for it but the gesture controls say they're turned on even though they don't work.

Has anyone had a problem like this?

I have an MSI GT 60
    i7 Windows 10

:)

manputer, Jan 23, 2016

2. mouse pointer display issue

with the mouse cursor there is progress in background circle being displayed.and this circle is blinking again and again.i tried stopping this blinking effect of this circle by changing settings on main.cpl but it didn't worked out.please suggest me solutions
    to remove this blinking effect of the circle coming with the mouse cursor

abhishekranaUI, Jan 23, 2016
  3. My touchpad isn't working properly

I just installed an update for the touchpad on my HP Spectre and the touchpad doesn't click properly. The only way i can describe it is by saying that whenever i left click something it acts like i clicked with the scrolling wheel. My laptop doesn't have
    a scroll wheel. XD It does click when i tap on the touchpad.

Leviathan White Dragon, Jan 23, 2016
  4. Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly

MSI GS70 2OD here. Same issue.
    Windows 10.0.10586

hoopblaster, Jan 25, 2016
Thema:

Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly

1. Blinking Loading Circle and Touchpad Not Scrolling Properly - Similar Threads - Blinking Loading Circle

2. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  3. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.: So I recently did a huge move of almost everything from my C:Drive to my D:Drive to clear up space and speed up my computer. However, it is resulted in it being finicky. Currently what I'm looking at is the cursor having the blue circle icon for whenever something is loading...
  4. The circle loading icon next to the cursor keeps blinking.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?: My computer went through an update today and began having issues I can't seem to diagnose. The update included the normal quality of life update and a couple others, but notably, the security update would not download no matter how many times I hit retry. Figuring to restart...
  6. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?: My computer went through an update today and began having issues I can't seem to diagnose. The update included the normal quality of life update and a couple others, but notably, the security update would not download no matter how many times I hit retry. Figuring to restart...
  7. How do I stop the blinking loading circle next to the circle and restore system stability?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Touchpad not scrolling

Touchpad not scrolling: Hi,I have a Windows 11 computer. It is the HP Hewlett-Packed Computer.For some reason, my computer's touchpad won't move the cursor sometimes, or it cannot scroll with two fingers.From, SeowoongChang....
  9. scrolling on touchpad

scrolling on touchpad: Lost two finger scrolling...settings not available for touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-on-touchpad/63e43673-c34a-4fee-8b9e-27598a5b7712
  10. Touchpad scroll

Touchpad scroll: [IMG]I can’t use the two finger scroll on my laptop I tried many things as going to control panel and device and printers >> mouse and I cannot find device settings tab ! Also i tried the pointers method and didn’t work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. synaptics touchpad windows 10 constant blue circle