Windows 10: Blinking login screen - Windows 10

Discus and support Blinking login screen - Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello team, I am having an issue that just came up recently regarding a constant blinking login screen. The computer will load to the login screen... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by StephenLosco, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Blinking login screen - Windows 10

Hello team,

I am having an issue that just came up recently regarding a constant blinking login screen. The computer will load to the login screen and begin to blink constantly until it finally stops and I am able to login. The blinking can last anywhere from 10 seconds to 1 minute before it stops. I have uninstalled my graphics card driver and reinstalled...and that did not work. This is very annoying and I am looking for some assistance, thank you.

:)

StephenLosco, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Blinking login screen - Windows 10

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Blinking login screen - Windows 10

1. Blinking login screen - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Blinking login screen

2. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login: I have been lately dealing with a problem with my windows 10 PC.everything upto login works fine, right after i login the screen turns black and a blinking taskbar comes upI can only open the task manager, other things wont work, not even run...when I select the task manager...
  3. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login: I have been lately dealing with a problem with my windows 10 PC.everything upto login works fine, right after i login the screen turns black and a blinking taskbar comes upI can only open the task manager, other things wont work, not even run...when I select the task manager...
  4. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blinking taskbar with black screen after login

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blinking taskbar with black screen after login: I have lately been dealing with the problem of blinking task bar with a black screen for a month now and need some help. It starts to happen right after I login and takes a rough estimate of 5 minute to go back to normal, I followed the steps of this post...
  6. Windows login screen blinking & stuck

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows login screen blinking & stuck: [IMG]Hi, I run an anivirus software some minutes ago and then it told me to restart my computer and now I cant login. I cannot go into safemode or bios. Ctrl+Alt+del does not work at all. I cant post a video because the site doesnt let me but basically this image popped up...
  7. blink screen in window 10

blink screen in window 10: I NEED HELP. One beautiful day just like an other day i open my pc and found my pc screen keep blinking. I try to search youtube and try many thing like restart, disable device and even factory reset but it is all useless. Now i am in trouble! My screen still like that and i...
  8. Screen Blinks

Screen Blinks: Hello, Expert! I recently downloaded an update of Windows OS 10 on 15.12.2020. Next day during a presentation, I tried splitting my Screen and as a result of which the screen turned Grey however my WebCam was still on. For the past 3 or 4 days, I am observing that while...
  9. blinking screen in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blinking screen in windows 10: My screen starts suddenly blinking and flashing. How can I solve this without going to save mode because I tried it and my computer refuse to allow me to enter in my account although I enter the correct pin....
  10. Windows 10 startup screen blinking

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 startup screen blinking: Good morning, Upon starting my laptop this morning, I encountered my startup screen flashing with a round dot loading symbol continuously circling. The screen continued to flash and never load. I proceeded to power down my pc and restart it holding the shift key which...