Windows 10: Blinking taskbar with black screen after login

Discus and support Blinking taskbar with black screen after login in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have lately been dealing with the problem of blinking task bar with a black screen for a month now and need some help. It starts to happen right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Grr Chimney, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Blinking taskbar with black screen after login

I have lately been dealing with the problem of blinking task bar with a black screen for a month now and need some help.

It starts to happen right after I login and takes a rough estimate of 5 minute to go back to normal, I followed the steps of this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-taskbar/90cd8fe5-5270-4b8d-846c-15b517ffbb7a and only thing that stopped it was safeboot mode and tried the second step but had no success with it and still occured to happen after login.

I have tried a few other thing but I need help to fix or even narrow the problem down I have an alienware area 51m. Also if you need more info I will try to help you.

:)

Grr Chimney, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Ar Rom Win User
    Black screen with blinking cursor

Hello,

This issue regarding the black screen and blinking cursor maybe due to incompatible, outdated or corrupted device drivers. There are certain steps that we can do to troubleshoot this issue. Let's follow the methods provided by Aadland on August 8, 2015 on this

link
    and see if this will resolve your concern.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Ar Rom, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Blinking taskbar with black screen after login

Black Screen Isuue in Window 10

Hi kashish,

I would appreciate you for trying troubleshooting steps.

To understand the issue better, I request you to answer few questions:

• Does black screen appear when you before user login’s or after user has logged in ?
    • Does black screen appears when you lock your pc?
    This problem occurs because of a change in the behavior of Win Logon and Logon UI. This change introduces the potential for the deadlock.

I would also suggest you to install all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Follow the Below steps:

• Type settings in the Search area on the taskbar and select Settings
    • Select Update and Security.
    • Click on Windows Update and select Check for Updates

Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Blinking taskbar with black screen after login

1. Blinking taskbar with black screen after login - Similar Threads - Blinking taskbar black

2. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login: I have been lately dealing with a problem with my windows 10 PC.everything upto login works fine, right after i login the screen turns black and a blinking taskbar comes upI can only open the task manager, other things wont work, not even run...when I select the task manager...
  3. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login: I have been lately dealing with a problem with my windows 10 PC.everything upto login works fine, right after i login the screen turns black and a blinking taskbar comes upI can only open the task manager, other things wont work, not even run...when I select the task manager...
  4. Black screen with a blinking taskbar after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blinking black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blinking black screen: Hi, I need some help because my PC keep blinking in black while I'm playing.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blinking-black-screen/395dd52d-5faf-4aef-a2a1-a9bd7323535b
  6. Black Screen Blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen Blinking: Greetings Microsoft User Pls i need a help because my pc keep blinking black screening while im playing how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-blinking/299af189-cbb4-45dd-9cd1-7452d33f9d32
  7. Black Screen Blinking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen Blinking: Greetings Microsoft User Pls i need a help because my pc keep blinking black screening while im playing how can i fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-blinking/299af189-cbb4-45dd-9cd1-7452d33f9d32
  8. Black screen of death and blinking cursor after login... HELP!

Black screen of death and blinking cursor after login... HELP!: Hello everyone, I've been racking my mind and exhausted every possible forum for solutions. I hadn't done any updates so I'm assuming it might be due to an automatic update. When I tried to start the computer up this morning I got this black screen with a cursor after...
  9. Taskbar flickering and black screen after login

Taskbar flickering and black screen after login: After attempting to restart my PC last night, each time I start it up I am taken to login, but once I login i get a black screen and see the taskbar constantly flickering. I have seen others with this problem online, but when I attempt to safeboot I never see the menu to do...
  10. How to fix black screen with blinking taskbar after update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix black screen with blinking taskbar after update?: I am using an HP Probook 4540s with Windows 10. This has been happening to me for the past 2-3 months but all I could do was pause updates to make sure that I did not have to uninstall updates again and again to fix the error. But now I am tired of not being able to update my...