Windows 10: Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP

Discus and support Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer boots up completely fine, nothing out of the ordinary. It all starts when I log in. The screen spastically flashes white, I cannot really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KristianoF, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP

My computer boots up completely fine, nothing out of the ordinary. It all starts when I log in. The screen spastically flashes white, I cannot really do much, but I can do some stuff. I can return to the login page where everything is fine again, I can look through task manager and thats about it. In the video for some reason instead of the plain white screen flashing, the taskbar flashes, no clue why it happened but here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSMSikOp7WU

There is supposed to be stuff in my taskbar, and a wallpaper for the desktop. The only form of navigation I have is the ctrl alt delete command.

Please somebody help I have to got to online school.

:)

KristianoF, Dec 21, 2020
  2. He4RtL3sS Win User

Monitor blinking white

Hello

Today i was on my pc then i pressed pc powe button i noticed that the screen blinked white then go off i

tried to open again the pc the screen didn't turned on only keep flashing white for couple of times then go off but the pc turned on normally i

removed the hdmi cable and pressed the monitor menu button but sometimes screen flashing and sometimes the whole screen go

white for a minute then off when i remove the adapter from the cable then connect again the screen flashing white then off the menu never appear the screen model is samsung S22c350h led

He4RtL3sS, Dec 21, 2020
  3. desktop screen blinks

Hi Chanda,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with blinking screen after upgrade to Windows 10. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message when the screen flashes?

This issue might have occurred due to outdated/ corrupted display drivers, try the below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the below article by Andre Da Costa and check if you are able to access after log-in.

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

Refer to the section: Blinking or Flashing desktop after log in

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 21, 2020
  4. zornhau Win User

Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP

Right-click on shortcuts and .exe's causes screen to blink + no menu

Hi - Bizzarro problem with Windows 10. Help appreciated!

In any account, including Administrator ones AND the Administrator account:

• If I right-click a desktop shortcut, the screen blinks black. No sign of the context menu.
    • If I locate an .exe in its folder and right-click that, the screen blinks black. The folder closes. No context menu.

Related, perhaps:
    • In a Standard account, if I try to turn down the UAC settings (so my son can use Steam without me logging him in each time), the Windows accepts my administrator password, then ignores my changes.

Notes
    • I have recorded the blink and played it back frame by frame. No message or anything appears. The screen merely goes black.
    • Windows 10 otherwise seems to work fine.
    • I have done virus scans etc.

All this makes it very hard to set up Standard accounts that are any use. Any help would be appreciated.

zornhau, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP

1. Blinking White Screen After Log In PLEASE HELP ASAP - Similar Threads - Blinking White Screen

2. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  3. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help asap!: Please help me! A couple od days ago I installed a new nvodia GeForce driver but it made my computer crash and nothing worked reinstalling the drivers or anything so I reset windows without files and rebooted the drive b now every time I boot up my pc it just comes up with an...
  4. Please help asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Screen blinking white after factory reset...?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen blinking white after factory reset...?: So, uh, I decided to factory reset my computer yesterday because it wasn't working really well, and, when everything was finished and I got to see the desktop, there were only two icons on the desktop Recycle Bin and Microsoft Edge and nothing besides the keyboard change icon...
  6. Screen blinking white after factory reset...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen blinking white after factory reset...?: So, uh, I decided to factory reset my computer yesterday because it wasn't working really well, and, when everything was finished and I got to see the desktop, there were only two icons on the desktop Recycle Bin and Microsoft Edge and nothing besides the keyboard change icon...
  7. Please help ASAP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help ASAP: I reset my Windows 10 HP laptop whilst it was resetting my battery ran out which caused my laptop to turn off when 64 percent of the installation was complete one I connected my charger the installation has been stuck at 64 percent and keeps on restarting I need help ASAP....
  8. White screen after logging in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White screen after logging in: whenever I log into my pc a while screen boots up and prevents me from clicking anything. I tried going on safe mode, and a screen says unknown hard error, and sihost.exe is making this appear. If I click OK on it the white screen reappears in safe mode. How can I fix this?...
  9. Help asap please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help asap please: Turned on my pc just fine but the display, keyboard and mouse isn't working. The pc is running as normal. I've had this problem before but when I rebooted my pc, it worked fine but now I'm having the same problem but this time it's not doing anything at all! I force shut down...
  10. Please Help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please Help ASAP: Today, when I opened my laptop, I tried to connect to wifi but it doesn't let me. I updated the drivers, I reinstalled them, I have done anything helpful that I've found on the internet. The problem is this: every single time when I try to connect to wifi, it disables the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 desktop flashing after loging and i cannot do anything

2. windows 10 flashing white

3. screen blinking white

4. flickering and white screen only in my laptop and Sihost.exe unknown error how can i fix,
  5. windows 10 white screen flickering