Windows 10: bliuetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom

Discus and support bliuetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i dont know under which category this question should go. please correct me if this is not the place. have lenovo thinkpad t440 win 10 prof. have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ppm123, Sep 5, 2020.

1. ppm123 Win User

bliuetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom

i dont know under which category this question should go. please correct me if this is not the place.

have lenovo thinkpad t440 win 10 prof.

have purchased blue tooth handsfree device 1)samsung uflex 2)fingers musitalks

both work fine when connected to t440 and i can hear music playback from the laptop memory or youtube playback

but when i open zoom for video conference --the audio is not in the head set but thru laptop speaker only.

i tried possible setting suggested --on screen-- in the zoom app to select the headset but no change.
    will this be due to some compatibility issues ?

:)

ppm123, Sep 5, 2020

2. Microphone not working in Zoom Conference

I cannot get the microphone to work when on a Zoom App conference. I have a brand new HP notebook using Windows 10. Any suggestions?

THOMAS_SMITH_915, Sep 5, 2020
  3. BDani Win User
    Earphones with built-in mic are working but microphone isn't

I have sennheiser mm30i earphones, and they have a built in microphone.
    Whenever I plug them in, everything is fine and the sound is good, but when I try to speak in games, Skype, etc, then the microphone isn't working.
    I have Realtek HD Audio Drivers installed. I tried playing around with the configuration, but with no success.

Thanks.

BDani, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Az Har Win User

Headphone, earphone and microphone are not in Sound Control Panel.

Windows 10 64 bit

bliuetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom [​IMG]

Stereo mix and line & mic at front or rear panel don't work too.

I somehow managed to get my headphone to play the same thing as my speaker at the same time but that's as far as i got.

Az Har, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

1. bliuetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom - Similar Threads - bliuetooth earphone microphone

2. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  3. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working in zoom: Microphone not working in zoom I have a new Lenovo thinkpad Laptop running Windows 10 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but...
  4. Microphone not working in zoom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  5. Microphone not working in zoom

Microphone not working in zoom: I have a new HP Laptop running Windows 11 with a built in camera and microphone using the driver Microphone array Intel Smart Sound Technology for Digital Microphones. The microphone works for Cortana and other applications but doesn’t work for zoom. I’ve checked the privacy...
  6. microphone not working with zoom

microphone not working with zoom: No output to zoom when unmuted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-not-working-with-zoom/a02ab409-dc56-4a51-9793-143ce2f37eef
  7. bluetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth earphone microphone wont work on zoom: i dont know under which category this question should go. please correct me if this is not the place. have lenovo thinkpad t440 win 10 prof. have purchased blue tooth handsfree device 1)samsung uflex 2)fingers musitalks both work fine when connected to t440 and i can hear...
  8. Microphone not working for zoom

Microphone not working for zoom: I have already checked all the normal settings, etc!! 1. A couple days ago, I tried to connect my iphone to the bluetooth on my laptop. I wanted to be able to share audio from an app in my phone during a zoom meeting. Windows 10 told me that my phone was paired. But no...
  9. Zoom microphone stopped working

Zoom microphone stopped working: Hi I am having a problem with my Zoom mic. It stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I could find online with no success: - Zoom mic settings - Windows microphone privacy settings... including advanced - Restarting computer - Uninstalling/Installing...
  10. Earphones' Microphone is not working

Earphones' Microphone is not working: Hello, I recently bought Apple earphones and am using them on my laptop hp and windows 10. I can hear well using them however, the microphone doesnt work unless I am pressing the button. For reference, I tried other headphones that I previously had another brand and they...