Windows 10: Bloatware on new HP laptop

Discus and support Bloatware on new HP laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought a new HP ProBook laptop which has the following bloatware installed: HP Client Security Manager HP Connection Manager HP Sure Click HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Steve C Win User

Bloatware on new HP laptop

I just bought a new HP ProBook laptop which has the following bloatware installed:

HP Client Security Manager
    HP Connection Manager
    HP Sure Click
    HP Notifications
    HP Support Assist

I’m inclined to remove all except Support Assist unless anyone can advise me any of the rest are useful.

A trial version of Office 365 is also provided which doesn’t appear in installed programs. I uninstalled the related apps but I’m unsure whether this expunged Office 365. How do I remove all traces of Office 365?

:)

Steve C, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Steve C Win User

Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

I uninstalled the bloatware and just kept the driver - all is fine without any nags. HP's web site now only lists the basic driver anyway, although I did keep the full driver package from a few years ago.

Steve C, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Aug 16, 2019
  4. bogski Win User

Brand new laptop won't load Windows after 'bloatware' removal

Thanks for your replies.
    I didn't remove ANY of those programs - it was more the Windows 10 bloatware that I got rid of.

I've had a look at how to do a factory restore but can't see how to do it if you can't log in to Windows. Does anyone have a suggestion?

bogski, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Bloatware on new HP laptop - Similar Threads - Bloatware laptop

2. Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...: It started with the question: Why is Copilot showing me ads? Then moved on to: Who asked for this bloatware? How do I delete it? Or is this like Cortana, and you are stuck with it because Microsoft, being a near monopoly, doesn't allow customers to have a choice? I asked...
  3. Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot is bloatware, it's a shill for Microsoft. and forcing it on consumers is Microsoft...: It started with the question: Why is Copilot showing me ads? Then moved on to: Who asked for this bloatware? How do I delete it? Or is this like Cortana, and you are stuck with it because Microsoft, being a near monopoly, doesn't allow customers to have a choice? I asked...
  4. Disable AI Bloatware on Windows 10 and 11 with BloatynosyAI

in Windows 10 News
    Disable AI Bloatware on Windows 10 and 11 with BloatynosyAI: Microsoft continues to push Copilot aggressively, it is available on Windows, Microsoft Edge, Office. The AI-assistant is also coming to Notepad, even the SwiftKey Keyboard isn't spared from these AI features. The thing is, while the AI-powered can be helpful, not everyone is...
  5. Windows 10 LTSC bloatware-free promise challenged by recent security updates

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 LTSC bloatware-free promise challenged by recent security updates: KEY POINTS Windows 10 LTSC (Long-Term Servicing Channel) is preferred for stability and fewer changes. However, recent September and October 2023 updates have introduced unexpected changes, causing concern among users. Microsoft added a non-removable “Windows Backup” app...
  6. How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?

How do I get rid of Microsoft bloatware, info cards and all the annoying pop ups ?: I actually use my machine for work. I cannot work with all these interruptions, bloatware Slowing down the machines annoying info cards, and Pop ups. Microsoft BING is the worst. Redirecting me to BING.COM NOT from edge, from every other browserI have uninstalled all...
  7. my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.: My question is that can i reuse the same key after installing a new windows on the same laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-came-with-a-bloatware-filled-os-and-i/23fe5748-ddd5-490e-9478-a7df85dccb8d
  8. my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.

my laptop came with a bloatware filled OS and i want to install a fresh patch of windows.: My question is that can i reuse the same key after installing a new windows on the same laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-came-with-a-bloatware-filled-os-and-i/23fe5748-ddd5-490e-9478-a7df85dccb8d
  9. How do I remove EVERY non-essential program/bloatware/pop-up from new laptop + best settings?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove EVERY non-essential program/bloatware/pop-up from new laptop + best settings?: Hi everyone - my girlfriend has a brand new Dell Vostro 3490 i5 / 256GB SSD/8GB memory laptop arriving next week that she intends to use solely for work. She can't afford a macbook right now and has had so manny slow laptop issues recently, so this new one need to be as easy...
  10. Brand new laptop won't load Windows after 'bloatware' removal

in Windows 10 Support
    Brand new laptop won't load Windows after 'bloatware' removal: Hi everyone, My girlfriend recently (like, yesterday) purchased a new ASUS Zenbook 305, 8gb RAM with Windows 10. I believe it's the one that's available here. It started fine, but she asked me to clean it up (get rid of the bloatware on Windows 10 etc). I downloaded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove bloatware hp envy

2. new hp what is bloatware pavilion 2020

3. how to remove bloatware from hp pavilion laptop

4. take bloatware of my pavilion laptop,
  5. how to get rid of bloat ware on hp pavilion,
  6. how to get rid of bloatware on a new laptop