Windows 10: Bloatware Windows 10

Discus and support Bloatware Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Way more smarter people on forum. I am in Powershell looking at all my packages. Just curious what stuff does?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by socialprincessnow, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:32 PM.

1. Bloatware Windows 10

Way more smarter people on forum.

I am in Powershell looking at all my packages.

Just curious what stuff does?

Microsoft.AsyncTextService_8wekyb3d8bbwe What is it?

:)

socialprincessnow, Aug 13, 2019 at 9:32 PM
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Bloatware Windows 10

Yay or Nay? Bloatware removal tool for Windows 10

@jboydgolfer u might check if there's a Windows 10 Anniversary Edition where the bloatware tool is pre-sewn into the OS. Non Insider folks like me will only get it by around mid-June or end of June.

Thema:

Bloatware Windows 10

1. Bloatware Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bloatware

2. Bloatware on new HP laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloatware on new HP laptop: I just bought a new HP ProBook laptop which has the following bloatware installed: HP Client Security Manager HP Connection Manager HP Sure Click HP Notifications HP Support Assist I’m inclined to remove all except Support Assist unless anyone can advise me any of the rest...
  3. removing bloatware 1809??

in Windows 10 Customization
    removing bloatware 1809??: which is the safe way to remove windows 10 bloatware?? what about using the CCleaner? I want all them out of my OS..!!! why? because I don't use them ..!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-bloatware-1809/1e10c28a-9a0b-403e-8553-d4451fbe104e
  4. Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Microsoft loading BLOATWARE as part of the update: after a feature update from Microsoft last night I have spent several hours REMOVING A GIG of BLOATWARE from my machines to put them back to how I want to run. If I want CANDY CRUSH SODA and all the other games being peddled my Microsoft I will go to the store and download...
  5. WIndows bloatware

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows bloatware: Hi, Now and then I have to reinstall my Windows 10 system and every-time it automatically starts downloading various bloatware, junk and garbage games, dodgy apps and general nonsense. Can I somehow disable it during installation? Even when I block all preinstalled...
  6. Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Microsoft insist on loading systems with uselss and functionless bloatware?: I'm directing this at useless crap like 360 Glass and Media Center BS. Look MS, if you are going to discontinue services, turn your back on your users and pretend those apps and services don't and never have existed; then do the right thing and quit putting the useless...
  7. Bloatware not automatically installed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bloatware not automatically installed.: As far as I know, Windows 10 automatically installs unwanted bloatware silently without permission (ex. Candy Crush). However, i tried to install Windows 10 in a virtual machine with the following steps without itself installing the bloatware. 1. Create a virtual machine...
  8. Annoying ads and bloatware! Help!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Annoying ads and bloatware! Help!!: I can't take it with the ads and promotions. How do I safely get rid of them? Permanently???? TIA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-ads-and-bloatware-help/7db28366-0c09-4864-9d8f-070bf856fb66
  9. Removing bloatware

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Removing bloatware: Can I run the Power Shell line: "C:\Windows\System32>get-appxpackage *3dbuilder* | remove-appxpackage" from a .Bat file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-bloatware/0efd9413-0bcf-41a6-a22b-9139929c0f67
  10. Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?: I've been naughty and installed a non-HP cartridge in my LaserJet P1005. I now get a nag screen about using a non HP cartridge when I print. I disabled the service hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice.exe in Autoruns which stops the nag screen. The programs shown below were...