Windows 10: Block Activity being sent to Microsoft Servers

Discus and support Block Activity being sent to Microsoft Servers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I recently was going through my Microsoft Account and saw that it has history of all the apps/programs I've used. I've unticked this option... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mattjs92, Apr 10, 2021.

1. mattjs92 Win User

Block Activity being sent to Microsoft Servers

Hello,

I recently was going through my Microsoft Account and saw that it has history of all the apps/programs I've used.

I've unticked this option in settings but yet my data is still sent to my Microsoft account. I do not want this activity saved to my account.

How can I prevent this from happening?

Block Activity being sent to Microsoft Servers c7ef07fb-9459-4360-b820-26d975bcb153?upload=true.png

Regards,

Matt

:)

mattjs92, Apr 10, 2021

2. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Unable to connect to Google servers

There are cases that web content are blocked due to proxy server settings. We suggest that you remove the check mark on the the proxy server box, follow the steps below:

• Type Internet Options in the Ask me anything bar.
    • Click on Connections tab.
    • Click on LAN settings.
    • Remove check in Proxy server box.
    Once done, access your Google apps and check if issue persist.

Send your post to keep us updated on how the steps goes.

Darwin Dim, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

"Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Block Activity being sent to Microsoft Servers - Similar Threads - Block Activity being

2. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  3. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese: I am receiving emails from Microsoft in Chinese language even though I have set all language options to English. I was wondering if this is still a bug as I have seen other questions saying it is a known bug since 2021....
  4. Microsoft emails are being sent in Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft: In 2019 I have bought a gaming laptop with intention of installing on it newly bought Windows 7 Ultimate. When it turned out not to be fully compatible with the drivers needed for this laptop, I bought Windows 10 and never used the key for Win7.Now I decided as the second...
  6. Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64 activation key is being blocked by Microsoft: In 2019 I have bought a gaming laptop with intention of installing on it newly bought Windows 7 Ultimate. When it turned out not to be fully compatible with the drivers needed for this laptop, I bought Windows 10 and never used the key for Win7.Now I decided as the second...
  7. Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Timeline and Activity History – What is being uploaded / sent?: Dear all When I Windows + Tab I can see my Timeline and many files I have opened1.The items / activities on the Timeline are the same as Activity History? If I send my Activity History to Microsoft2.Do I send any of the files I have used / opened? Thanks in advance for...
  8. Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent: Its been a week and I am not receiving verification codes from Microsoft in order for me to reset my password.And yes I have checked through all the trouble shooting steps at Microsoft account security info & verification codesMy email address has not changed, the cell number...
  9. Sent emails are not being received

in Browsers and Email
    Sent emails are not being received: I'm new to the forum and am looking for any help regarding an issue that started a few days ago. I am able to receive email messages, but when I send anything, it is only reflected in my sent file, but never reaches any recipients. I use a local email service, GVTC webmail,...
  10. How to stop Family activity reporting being sent to child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop Family activity reporting being sent to child: Dear Community I have set up a PC for my child, running Windows 10. We are both receiving emails reporting her activity. How do I get these reports sent to me and not to my child? many thanks SW...