Windows 10: Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook)

Discus and support Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to block all my inbound and outbound connection from my computer except one IP address(or URL) i.e Facebook. I go to "Windows Defender... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DeependraDangal, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook)

I want to block all my inbound and outbound connection from my computer except one IP address(or URL) i.e Facebook.

I go to "Windows Defender Firewall with Advanced Security" Setting and Created a new Rule to block all connections. Is there any option possible to Block all connections except specific IP/URL? If so, How can I do it?

:)

DeependraDangal, Jan 31, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Blocking Bug in Facebook and Messenger

Source: Letting People Know About a Blocking Bug | Facebook Newsroom

Brink, Jan 31, 2019
  3. mike1127 Win User
    firewall rule to block addresses NOT on an IP list?

I am just starting to learn the Windows Firewall (working on both Windows 7 and 10) and I'm not impressed with the inflexibility of its rules. I would like to know if

1. Is there is a way to do what I want with Windows Firewall?
    2. Is there is a third-party firewall that would do it?

What I want to do is create a rule that blocks outgoing connections, for program X, that are to a destination **NOT** in an IP list.

Windows Firewall is not very flexible in how you specify IP list rules. When you give an IP list, your rule will match that list... you can't say "trigger the rule for non-matching IP addresses." Therefore to allow outgoing connections to a list, you have to

1. Change the entire firewall policy to block outgoing connections by default so that you can create an "allow rule" matching your list. This will mess up the rest of your programs.

2. Somehow combine a block rule and allow rule. Create a block rule for most traffic, with the "allow" rule overriding it when appropriate. However, this doesn't appear to be possible in general. It **may** be possible for connections that use IPSec, I'm not sure. And I'm not sure if I can use IPSec in my application.

And is there a third-party firewall that can do it? Most 3rd-party firewalls are LESS sophisticated than Windows Firewall, because the use case they are addressing is providing an interface that doesn't require much comprehension. I need one that's actually MORE sophisticated than Windows Firewall.

mike1127, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook)

"Server connectivity = blocked" on Xbox app on Windows 10

Hi MoonBunny17,

If your server connectivity is "Blocked", it means that your computer was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server. Since you've tried the troubleshooting steps from our support page, let's try to restart the "IP
    Helper" and "Xbox Networking Service" by performing the following steps below:

1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run box.
    2. Type "services" and hit enter to open the Services Window
    3. Scroll down until you find an entry called “IP Helper”. Right-click on it, and then click Restart.
    4. Scroll all the way down to the bottom and do the same thing for “Xbox Live Networking Service”.
    5. Close the window, open the Xbox app and check your connection again.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you try connecting your computer to another network to see if that will change the server connectivity on the Xbox app.

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Ariel Acu, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook)

1. Block All Connection Except One one IP(i.e Facebook) - Similar Threads - Block Connection Except

2. how to block all websites except one or two

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to block all websites except one or two: Dear concern,I have blocked all websites except two websites via internet options but we have to do the process manually for individuals users by logging into their account. Is it possible to the process for all users with one shot....
  3. how to block all websites except one or two

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to block all websites except one or two: Dear concern,I have blocked all websites except two websites via internet options but we have to do the process manually for individuals users by logging into their account. Is it possible to the process for all users with one shot....
  4. how to block all websites except one or two

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just bought an HP All in one Brand New and the administrators name and e-mail is no one I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I just bought an HP All in one Brand New and the administrators name and e-mail is no one I...: How do I delete an administrator off my brand new computer it has a live.com e-mail address the mans name is Brandon Downen. I just bought this computer at Walmart yesterday supposedly brand new I am able to sign in with my credentials but I can't change the administrator...
  6. File History: Can I exclude all subfolders except one?

File History: Can I exclude all subfolders except one?: Hi I use File History for routine backup. I have a particular folder, with lots of sub-folders, that I don't want to to include in the back up - EXCEPT for one folder, that I DO want to include. I've tried excluding the parent folder, then specifically including the...
  7. Block all in/out traffic except to a single IP in Windows Defender Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Block all in/out traffic except to a single IP in Windows Defender Firewall: I have a Private workgroup network with Internet enabled. On one of my PC running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, I want to block all incoming and outgoing connections both LAN/Internet except to a single PC. PC-1 has IP address 192.168.1.100 PC-2 has IP address 192.168.1.50 I want...
  8. E-Mail and Facebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    E-Mail and Facebook: I just had a New Hard Drive installed, now I can't send or receive any e-mails or open Facebook. Any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-and-facebook/f2da3ff4-e570-4f3c-99f7-cd47ef3ace6c
  9. One Drive and Wi Fi connections can they be blocked ?

One Drive and Wi Fi connections can they be blocked ?: Hi All, I have a new HP laptop win 10 installed and I like it very much but I have an issues with One Drive . I use my WiFi connection at home for browsing and usual stuff which is fine and One Drive uploads to the cloud with no issues and of course does not affect my...
  10. Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Store block on downloads except for Facebook!: Ok - so I have changed the Microsoft setting to None which means my child can not download anything from the Microsoft store. On checking this, by going into his user account that I have set up for him, I find that all downloads are being blocked - paid and free - except...