Windows 10: Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10

Discus and support Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I understand how to turn off driver autoload when Windows 10 is updated. That works for all drivers. Is there any way to stop the loading of one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mburwen, Jun 9, 2018.

1. mburwen Win User

Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10

I understand how to turn off driver autoload when Windows 10 is updated. That works for all drivers. Is there any way to stop the loading of one specific driver? In my case, the Windows mouse driver does not work with my Logitech wireless mouse. It always installs to take precedence over the Logitech driver. After every update, I have to go into Device Manager and uninstall the Windows driver. Really annoying. If I can't prevent the installation of the Windows driver, is there any way that I can force the Logitech driver to take precedence?

:)

mburwen, Jun 9, 2018

2. Mouse drivers in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Microsoft has not yet released the drivers for Microsoft Laser mouse 8000.

I suggest you install the drivers in Compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps provided below to install the drivers in compatibility mode:

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘properties’.
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select Windows operating system from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    Hope it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 10, 2018
  3. Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jun 10, 2018
Thema:

Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10

1. Block autoloading of mouse driver Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Block autoloading mouse

2. Driver block list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver block list: Just got a new laptop and the driver block list in core isolate doesn’t appear any idea on how to be able to get that visible on that screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-block-list/4a8efe18-1cdf-4386-aaed-dba983af0f08
  3. Driver block list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver block list: Just got a new laptop and the driver block list in core isolate doesn’t appear any idea on how to be able to get that visible on that screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-block-list/4a8efe18-1cdf-4386-aaed-dba983af0f08
  4. Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Memory integrity blocked by windows 10 drivers: I tried to turn on the memory integrity option and it said that lvbflt64.sys and lvrs64.sys are preventing it from doing so. It said they were from a logitech webcam, I do not have a logitech webcam. I typed "driverquery/v" into an elevated command prompt and found out that...
  5. Something in the windows autoload

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something in the windows autoload: Hello, I have just found this is in the Windows autoload but every time i check autoload, its change name.Even sometimes its hide. Can please somebody explain what is it? [ATTACH]...
  6. no mouse driver in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no mouse driver in windows 10: All of the sudden, after an update, there is no mouse. When i go to device manager, there is no mouse or other pointing devices for me to click on. i'm just trying to use my touch pad which is also not a listed device anywhere in the device manager. Help!...
  7. windows blocking mouse firmware update

windows blocking mouse firmware update: Trying to update firmware on Logitech mouse, getting administrator blocking message. Tried unhiding hidden admin to see if update could be done without success. Hidden admin does not show. This is a new computer running windows 10 pro. Any help would be appreciated...
  8. Invisible window blocking mouse inputs

Invisible window blocking mouse inputs: Lately, i noticed something strange with my PC, There is an invisible area of the windows that my mouse inputs doesn't work in. at first i thought there's something wrong my the hardware but that's not the case here, i can move that area around and it's always on top of every...
  9. OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive autoloads on one machine, not the other: I have OneDrive installed on both my desktop and laptop. Both are running Win 10. Whenever I restart the laptop (a Surface Pro), Onedrive starts with Windows. But when I restart the desktop, it does not. I have to pick it from the start menu and start it manually. What's...
  10. Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Mouse Drivers not availible: I received an update for windows 10, and after installing, my mouse didn't work. I tried several other mice, and none of them worked. I looked more into the problem and after a while of exploring Device manager, the drivers weren't installed, but when I followed the...