Windows 10: Block part of the screen?

Discus and support Block part of the screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys, I‘m just wondering if there is a program or feature to have a black bar or something on a specific part of the screen that i don’t want to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vnmz77, Feb 18, 2020.

1. /u/vnmz77 Win User

Block part of the screen?

Hello guys, I‘m just wondering if there is a program or feature to have a black bar or something on a specific part of the screen that i don’t want to see. Let me know if you know any way this might work, thanks!

submitted by /u/vnmz77
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/vnmz77, Feb 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Feb 18, 2020
  4. Block part of the screen?

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

Block part of the screen?

1. Block part of the screen? - Similar Threads - Block part screen

2. Smart App Control blocked part of App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart App Control blocked part of App: When I run AOMEI back upper I get pop up in notifications saying Smart App Control has blocked part of this app.Have added it to the exclusions in Windows Security but it keeps blocking it. Please could you advise how to fix it have run sfc /scannow No issuses found and dism...
  3. Smart App Control blocked part of App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart App Control blocked part of App: When I run AOMEI back upper I get pop up in notifications saying Smart App Control has blocked part of this app.Have added it to the exclusions in Windows Security but it keeps blocking it. Please could you advise how to fix it have run sfc /scannow No issuses found and dism...
  4. Lower part of screen is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lower part of screen is broken: The laptop didn't fall or anything, it was originally a bigger part of the lower screen that was flickering, but after restarting the pc it's like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lower-part-of-screen-is-broken/c2a13737-dc05-45cb-a801-ca6b782b4641
  5. Only use a part of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only use a part of the screen: Dear community,I would like to take notes while doing Zoom conferences but I don‘t want others to see that I look somewhere else. Thus, it would be good to limit the screen to a part of the screen close to the webcam so that I do not need to drag the window there manually....
  6. Only use a part of the screen

Only use a part of the screen: Dear community,I would like to take notes while doing Zoom conferences but I don‘t want others to see that I look somewhere else. Thus, it would be good to limit the screen to a part of the screen close to the webcam so that I do not need to drag the window there manually....
  7. Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier: I have a squarish area at the bottom of my screen towards the middle left. It shows as a rectangular transparent box, but I can see the borders of it. Task Manager shows nothing running. How can I find what it is and get rid of it? It is interfering with everything I do. This...
  8. Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier

Part of screen blocked by invisible barrier: I have a squarish area at the bottom of my screen towards the middle left. It shows as a rectangular transparent box, but I can see the borders of it. Task Manager shows nothing running. How can I find what it is and get rid of it? It is interfering with everything I do. This...
  9. Unwanted part of email on screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unwanted part of email on screen: I clicked on part of an email and now it's on every screen I go to. I have tried to get it off using right, left click, delete, turning off computer, nothing works. I don't know which topic to choose, so I chose network and internet...
  10. Parts of the screen inverted/black

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parts of the screen inverted/black: A lot of parts of the screen are randomly turning black. I have no idea what could be causing this. The issue isn't just in one app, It comes up in chrome, word, excel, task manager, file explorer and others. I'm using a surface pro. I anyone had any ideas how this started I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. block part of screen windows