Windows 10: block phone access to the PC

Discus and support block phone access to the PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi ,I want to block the cellphone access to the PC in widows 7.I have done this before in windows 10 from Local group policy allow PC connection to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MiladRamyar, Dec 8, 2021.

1. block phone access to the PC

hi ,I want to block the cellphone access to the PC in widows 7.I have done this before in windows 10 from Local group policy allow PC connection to the phone,but I can,t find it in windows 7.thank for your help

:)

MiladRamyar, Dec 8, 2021
  2. twilyth Win User

Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Dec 8, 2021
  3. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Dec 8, 2021
  4. block phone access to the PC

IP accessing

How could a program on your computer block anything from accessing your router anyway?
    The router itself has to block things, I'd suggest using simple NAT and forwarding ports you need, the rest will be blocked.

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

block phone access to the PC

1. block phone access to the PC - Similar Threads - block phone access

2. "Access blocked to PC for security reasons."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Access blocked to PC for security reasons.": Came up when I typed a website address on browser indicating that someone was trying to access my PC to steal sensitive information. Gave a number to call for" Microsoft engineer" to help fix the problem. The number is 0161 388 2634. This number when googled is unknown source...
  3. "Access blocked to PC for security reasons."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Access blocked to PC for security reasons.": Came up when I typed a website address on browser indicating that someone was trying to access my PC to steal sensitive information. Gave a number to call for" Microsoft engineer" to help fix the problem. The number is 0161 388 2634. This number when googled is unknown source...
  4. Access to this pc has been blocked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access to this pc has been blocked!: This subject was brought up back in June 2022. The message tells you to phone a certain number which is supposedly Microsoft Windows security. After searching the web for a solution, I hit alt/control/delete and then selected log out? Change user? I then restarted pc, and...
  5. Access to this pc has been blocked!

Access to this pc has been blocked!: This subject was brought up back in June 2022. The message tells you to phone a certain number which is supposedly Microsoft Windows security. After searching the web for a solution, I hit alt/control/delete and then selected log out? Change user? I then restarted pc, and...
  6. Access to this pc has been blocked!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. block phone access to the PC

block phone access to the PC: hi ,I want to block the cellphone access to the PC in widows 7.I have done this before in windows 10 from Local group policy allow PC connection to the phone,but I can,t find it in windows 7.thank for your help...
  8. Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Phone blocked in PC from screen-casting: Hello, I wanted to screencast my phone display on to my laptop Windows 10. I tried this : Windows+I > Settings > System > Projecting to this PC > Everywhere + Everytime + No Pin. Unfortunately I clicked on 'always block' instead of 'always allow' option when the notification...
  9. BLOCKED ACCESS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BLOCKED ACCESS: Hello, Please, I have a question and of course I am waiting a right answer if is possible to fix this impediment. I try ON LINE to fill out an Application and when I press " Apply Now" then appears these words.........This page can not be reached............. My...
  10. Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote Access To Pc from Windows Phone: Hello Guys I'm looking for some advice on the best way to gain access to my Win 10 Home pc remotely from my windows mobile. Most apps from the store require the Pro version. I Need something simple and secure to enable me to start programs, browse folders and shutdown the...