Windows 10: block popups in windows 10

Discus and support block popups in windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I block popups in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-popups-in-windows-10/f0321819-bcb4-4c64-9389-606ff213dd4c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TrossZZ, Oct 16, 2018.

1. TrossZZ Win User

block popups in windows 10

How do I block popups in windows 10

:)

TrossZZ, Oct 16, 2018

2. How to block popups on IE

Hello,

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps in blocking popups on Internet Explorer.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools from top right corner.
    • Select Internet Options and click on Privacy tab.
    • At the bottom of the Privacy tab, you should have a Pop-up Blocker
      section. If you want pop-ups to be blocked, check the "Block pop-ups" option.
    Write to us if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2018
  4. block popups in windows 10

Jsssssssss, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

block popups in windows 10

1. block popups in windows 10 - Similar Threads - block popups

2. MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...: Locked up most of my screen. Got a Windows Defender Security Center popup saying my IP address has been blocked and to call Microsoft Call Support +1-833-358-6228. Was able to alt-ctrl-delete to open task manager, found something called Antimalware Service Executable using...
  3. MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Edge screen locked up, got a popup message: IP address blocked, call Microsoft Security...: Locked up most of my screen. Got a Windows Defender Security Center popup saying my IP address has been blocked and to call Microsoft Call Support +1-833-358-6228. Was able to alt-ctrl-delete to open task manager, found something called Antimalware Service Executable using...
  4. I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...: I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What can I do? this started 6 weeks ago, my computer and os are 3 years old.Win 10/ Lenovo laptop...
  5. I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...

I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...: I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What can I do? this started 6 weeks ago, my computer and os are 3 years old.Win 10/ Lenovo laptop...
  6. I get popups on my screen, edge is my only browser, and popups are already blocked. What...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How can I stop the popup that continually blocks my notifications area?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop the popup that continually blocks my notifications area?: There is a pop up that is absolutely annoying that blocks my notification area nearly 95% of the time. The popup contains current status and connection optimization question. Does this need to be popping up all the time???...
  8. How can I stop the popup that continually blocks my notifications area?

How can I stop the popup that continually blocks my notifications area?: There is a pop up that is absolutely annoying that blocks my notification area nearly 95% of the time. The popup contains current status and connection optimization question. Does this need to be popping up all the time???...
  9. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup: Is there any way to permanently block the "How do you want to open this file?" popup.As an example, I double clicked just now to open a .psd Photoshop file and the popup appeared with Photoshop highlighted and the checkbox "Always use this app to open .psd files" unticked -...
  10. Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup

Blocking "How do you want to open this file?" popup: Is there any way to permanently block the "How do you want to open this file?" popup.As an example, I double clicked just now to open a .psd Photoshop file and the popup appeared with Photoshop highlighted and the checkbox "Always use this app to open .psd files" unticked -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to block popups on windows 10

2. windows 10 how to block popups

3. OK Cortana so How do I unblock popups

4. how to block pop-ups from windows driver,
  5. blocking popups in windows 10,
  6. block unwanted emails in windows10