Windows 10: block reasons for 21H2

Discus and support block reasons for 21H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows desktop machine is at 21H1 and still isn't even being offered 21H2. I know it comes out in batches but this seems like it's well beyond... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JMD-00, May 18, 2022.

1. JMD-00 Win User

block reasons for 21H2

My windows desktop machine is at 21H1 and still isn't even being offered 21H2. I know it comes out in batches but this seems like it's well beyond that. Is there a list of block reasons why the machine is not even being offered an update that I can look at to see why? lenovo M58p. This one is x32 version and is getting all the other updates to 21H1. I also have another laptop that's x64 that is also "stuck" at this version...everything else has gotten it's updates a long time ago--even ones those that got blocked by previous updates for a long time those seemed to be audio relate

:)

JMD-00, May 18, 2022
  2. hpholm Win User

been blocked for no reason

There are other options to unblock a temporarely blocked MS account, on the same support page.

But you really need to talk to giffgaff and get your phone up and running! Verify that the bills are paid etc. block reasons for 21H2 ;)

I'd be off to another operator if my current operator had a fault on their end for more than 24 hours.

Edit: Have you done the troubleshooting step suggested by to test the SIM in another phone?

--

Hans

hpholm, May 18, 2022
  3. spunk Win User
    UAC prompt for Task Manager. MMC blocked. What happened?

It's possible that Computer Management is being blocked by SmartScreen. We suggest disabling it and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

1. Click the Start button.
    2. Type smartscreen in the search bar.
    3. Click Change SmartScreen settings.
    4. Click the drop-down arrow in the Security row.
    5. Click Change settings beneath the WindowsSmartScreen row.
    6. Click Don't do anything (turn off Windows SmartScreen).
    7. Click OK.

spunk, May 18, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

block reasons for 21H2

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Tenforo, May 18, 2022
Thema:

block reasons for 21H2

1. block reasons for 21H2 - Similar Threads - block reasons 21H2

2. "Access blocked to PC for security reasons."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Access blocked to PC for security reasons.": Came up when I typed a website address on browser indicating that someone was trying to access my PC to steal sensitive information. Gave a number to call for" Microsoft engineer" to help fix the problem. The number is 0161 388 2634. This number when googled is unknown source...
  3. "Access blocked to PC for security reasons."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Access blocked to PC for security reasons.": Came up when I typed a website address on browser indicating that someone was trying to access my PC to steal sensitive information. Gave a number to call for" Microsoft engineer" to help fix the problem. The number is 0161 388 2634. This number when googled is unknown source...
  4. Computer blocked for security reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer blocked for security reasons: Hi, Have voice message on computer advising that access blocked for security reasons. Ask to call support on 02045871207 who wanted me to type in www.support.me but as this gives them access I hung up. How can I safely restart, thanks...
  5. Computer blocked for security reasons

Computer blocked for security reasons: Hi, Have voice message on computer advising that access blocked for security reasons. Ask to call support on 02045871207 who wanted me to type in www.support.me but as this gives them access I hung up. How can I safely restart, thanks...
  6. Computer blocked for security reasons

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. DVR Blocked in Intune - Reasons for security baseline measure?

DVR Blocked in Intune - Reasons for security baseline measure?: Hello,A question has been brought up by one of the employees after integration with Intune, "Why is Block DVR: Enabled is a default setting in the Microsoft Security Baseline?". I would like to know the reason why this was a decision taken by Microsoft. I need to understand...
  8. block reasons for 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    block reasons for 21H2: My windows desktop machine is at 21H1 and still isn't even being offered 21H2. I know it comes out in batches but this seems like it's well beyond that. Is there a list of block reasons why the machine is not even being offered an update that I can look at to see why? lenovo...
  9. block reasons for 21H2

block reasons for 21H2: My windows desktop machine is at 21H1 and still isn't even being offered 21H2. I know it comes out in batches but this seems like it's well beyond that. Is there a list of block reasons why the machine is not even being offered an update that I can look at to see why? lenovo...
  10. Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons.....: I opened up my computer to get onto Facebook for my business. I received the attached message. I could not find this number anywhere on the web. I did shut down. I could not even find a number to call Microsoft to ask them about this. I appreciate the Microsoft alerts but I...