Windows 10: Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10

Discus and support Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like a solution to the following problem, in the company where we work we use an application for electronic point, which when employee exceeds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bruno Henrique Amorim, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10

I would like a solution to the following problem, in the company where we work we use an application for electronic point, which when employee exceeds his working time he acts by turning off his workstation. Some users have discovered that by opening the Windows task manager, and by going to the boot tab it can disable the application so it can stay in the station after its time. I would like some solution of the type hide the boot tab or block the user from disabling applications that boot with Windows.

Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10 c9a08e2d-231c-4046-b662-a8dc94ee93a2?upload=true.png

:)

Bruno Henrique Amorim, Nov 19, 2018

2. Blocking and Allowing a Certain Program to a User in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which option of the operating system are you exactly talking about (it will be easy for us to help you in resolving the issue quickly)?
    • Do you want to block the access of files & folders for the other user profile?

You can give permission for accessing/denying the files/folders on a drive to a user profile by setting appropriate permissions on the operating system.

To block the permission of the other user profile to access the files & folders, I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Window logo + E keys on the keyboard and click on
      This PC located on the right hand panel of the screen.

• Open the drive where the application files are located.

• Right click on the application file and select Properties.

• Click on the Security tab of the window and click on the user profile name to deny access to under
      Group or user names.

• Click on Edit button and give permissions accordingly to the user profile.

• Click on Apply and OK.

• Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 19, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10

1. Block user from disabling programs that boot with Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Block user disabling

2. How to block standard users from installing programs into their own profile?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to block standard users from installing programs into their own profile?: This isn't a new question, but I can't find the answer and all the other threads a locked.One of the most referenced threads is provided here, but it's clouded by what is and isn't a "standard user" and doesn't answer the question of how to block a standard user from...
  3. How to block standard users from installing programs into their own profile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block standard users from installing programs into their own profile?: This isn't a new question, but I can't find the answer and all the other threads a locked.One of the most referenced threads is provided here, but it's clouded by what is and isn't a "standard user" and doesn't answer the question of how to block a standard user from...
  4. How to block standard users from installing programs into their own profile?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable programs installing for all users

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable programs installing for all users: Somehow I can't find an answer on this on google. How do you disable a program like Steam for example installing when you create a new user? submitted by /u/ARandomNameIGuess2 [link] [comments]...
  6. User Account Control Blocking Programs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account Control Blocking Programs: I am unable to launch my accounting program after installing it on my new laptop. User account control blocks it. How can I get around this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/user-account-control-blocking-programs/369c4290-bf10-4dd1-bc75-27196e8e85c3
  7. Windows 10 now blocks malware from disabling Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 now blocks malware from disabling Microsoft Defender: Windows 10 update is making it much harder for users to disable the Windows Defender and this is a good move on Microsoft’s part, according to the updated support documentation. By default, Windows Defender is installed on all versions and editions of Windows 10. It always...
  8. Blocking program

Blocking program: How do I get "Five nights at Freddy's" blocked from my autistic 11 year old boy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocking-program/492260f5-b5e3-434e-a474-2b4b36c2dfa6"
  9. Block other users on Windows 10

Block other users on Windows 10: I di not allow other users on my device. Block and delete all data how do I do this? * Moved from Insider https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/block-other-users-on-windows-10/4f4804e4-5575-451f-b9cb-8df6ca0d820d"
  10. Windows 10 blocks program from running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 blocks program from running: Hello all, I just upgraded my 62 bit PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Unfortunately, Windows 10 now blocks todoUS backup "for my protection". It says "not trusted" and "incompatible". I've tried everything to override this, including importing the certificate, changing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Infinity Foot Pedal unrecognised by pc