Windows 10: Block Windows 11 update in Intune

Discus and support Block Windows 11 update in Intune in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I recently set up some Policies and an Update Ring in Intune regarding to Windows Updates. I set the Target to 21H2, blocked the update to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Adam Kovacs, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Block Windows 11 update in Intune

Hello,I recently set up some Policies and an Update Ring in Intune regarding to Windows Updates. I set the Target to 21H2, blocked the update to Windows 11 option, and created a Feature update ring also to 21H2. Today 2 of our devices updated to Windows 11. What options we need to add or alter to prevent updating to Windows 11?Thank you in advance,Adam

:)

Adam Kovacs, Sep 23, 2022
Thema:

Block Windows 11 update in Intune

1. Block Windows 11 update in Intune - Similar Threads - Block update Intune

2. Block MS-store by using intune for Win 10/11 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Block MS-store by using intune for Win 10/11 Pro: Hi, Our organization wants to block MS-Store application for all end users by using intune and Endusers all are using Win 10/11 Pro version. Team has created the policies on Intune "Turn off the store" but no luck. Please share if any alternative way to block the MS store....
  3. Block MS-store by using intune for Win 10/11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Block MS-store by using intune for Win 10/11 Pro: Hi, Our organization wants to block MS-Store application for all end users by using intune and Endusers all are using Win 10/11 Pro version. Team has created the policies on Intune "Turn off the store" but no luck. Please share if any alternative way to block the MS store....
  4. Block Windows 11 update in Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Windows 11 update in Intune: Hello,I recently set up some Policies and an Update Ring in Intune regarding to Windows Updates. I set the Target to 21H2, blocked the update to Windows 11 option, and created a Feature update ring also to 21H2. Today 2 of our devices updated to Windows 11. What options we...
  5. Block Windows 11 update in Intune

Block Windows 11 update in Intune: Hello,I recently set up some Policies and an Update Ring in Intune regarding to Windows Updates. I set the Target to 21H2, blocked the update to Windows 11 option, and created a Feature update ring also to 21H2. Today 2 of our devices updated to Windows 11. What options we...
  6. Intune managed laptop updated to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune managed laptop updated to windows 11: Hi,we currently have 1000+ managed devices in intune with a lock on the update to windows 11 so we can manually decide when we're ready to upgrade our environment to windows 11. However,2 of our laptops automatically updated to windows 11. I have contacted the users of these...
  7. Intune managed laptop updated to windows 11

Intune managed laptop updated to windows 11: Hi,we currently have 1000+ managed devices in intune with a lock on the update to windows 11 so we can manually decide when we're ready to upgrade our environment to windows 11. However,2 of our laptops automatically updated to windows 11. I have contacted the users of these...
  8. Block Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Windows 11 Update: My mother in law's laptop asked her to install Windows 11 but she does not have disk space to do so. It repeatedly tries to download and install and once it fails, there is no way to stop the install. It also seems to be preventing other Windows updates from installing as...
  9. Block Windows 11 Update

Block Windows 11 Update: My mother in law's laptop asked her to install Windows 11 but she does not have disk space to do so. It repeatedly tries to download and install and once it fails, there is no way to stop the install. It also seems to be preventing other Windows updates from installing as...
  10. Block Windows 11 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade