Windows 10: Blockage of Calendar Creator v12.1 "for my protection", by a recent Windows update.

Discus and support Blockage of Calendar Creator v12.1 "for my protection", by a recent Windows update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been using Calendar Creator v12.1 for years, and now you have issued a Windows update that blocks it "for my protection". What will you do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom_Fitz, May 1, 2020.

1. Tom_Fitz Win User

Blockage of Calendar Creator v12.1 "for my protection", by a recent Windows update.

I have been using Calendar Creator v12.1 for years, and now you have issued a Windows update that blocks it "for my protection". What will you do to correct this damage? Encore Software has offered me Calendar Creator v12.2, which is said to be compatible with your recent upgrade, at a 15% discount. But I believe that I shouldn't have to pay 25 bucks because of your disregard of the collateral effects of your actions.

:)

Tom_Fitz, May 1, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, May 1, 2020
  3. trparky Win User
    Say goodbye to ransomware with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Yes, ransomware will be a thing of the past with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update thanks to something called "Controlled Folder Access" in Windows Defender.

Windows 10 will hide your important files from ransomware soon | The Verge

These are protections for your files against ransomware at the kernel and Windows Defender level. Rest easy, your files are safe.

About damn time Microsoft!

trparky, May 1, 2020
  4. Blockage of Calendar Creator v12.1 "for my protection", by a recent Windows update.

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, May 1, 2020
Thema:

Blockage of Calendar Creator v12.1 "for my protection", by a recent Windows update.

1. Blockage of Calendar Creator v12.1 "for my protection", by a recent Windows update. - Similar Threads - Blockage Calendar Creator

2. Software blockage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software blockage: Hello!I gave my laptop for repair on the 12th of February, 2024. Before the repair, the keyboard functioned but I had one big update pending for over a month. After the repair, when I restarted the PC, it blocked my keyboard and mouse. Also, after formatting, the keyboard...
  3. Software blockage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software blockage: Hello!I gave my laptop for repair on the 12th of February, 2024. Before the repair, the keyboard functioned but I had one big update pending for over a month. After the repair, when I restarted the PC, it blocked my keyboard and mouse. Also, after formatting, the keyboard...
  4. Calendar Creator 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Creator 12: What is the fix for WIN10 blocking opening program Calendar Creator 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-creator-12/1cae0237-0203-450b-a60e-2b6266de877c
  5. volume screen blockage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    volume screen blockage: I need to know how to remove this large icon that has a big yellow speaker red stripe 100 % volume block that is blocking my screen right in the center so I can't really see much on my computer screen...
  6. Admin blockage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin blockage: I am being blocked from downloading software. I get a message to contact the admin. I am the owner and administrator. I have turned off virus protection. I simply want to download a software program to my C drive....
  7. Calendar Creator Deluxe v 12.1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Calendar Creator Deluxe v 12.1: Program stopped running today... Administrator has Blocked. My login is as Administrator. After many attempts to resolve. I backed up my files and uninstalled. I now get to same block message for the Setup program when I try to reinstall. Any suggestions?...
  8. Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe: My Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe will not open. It starts to open but closes immediately. It also has a message popping up that says "Configuration file Startup-cfg is missing or bad. What can I do?...
  9. Anti-ransomware protection in Fall Creators Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti-ransomware protection in Fall Creators Update: Please activate the anti-ransomware protection in your Windows 10 Fall Creators Update PC. Ta • The Register Should I do this? Why didn't Microsoft make it activated by default? 97924
  10. MYOB V12 Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MYOB V12 Install: Hi There, My problem is installing/running MYOB on Windows 10. I have an old version of MYOB V12 which I have used for years and it does exactly what I need it to do and I don't need the new expensive subscription MYOB software with all the bells and whistles. So, here is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar creator 12 blocked

2. calendar creator 12 blocked creator.exe blocked