Windows 10: Blockage of PIN at the start

Discus and support Blockage of PIN at the start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,My computer just got some upgrading which is affecting the start of itI am getting wrong pin even before typing it ????!!!!Have to type A1B2C3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Antoinette1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Blockage of PIN at the start

Hello,My computer just got some upgrading which is affecting the start of itI am getting wrong pin even before typing it ????!!!!Have to type A1B2C3 before being able to type my pin, somethingis wrong.Is this due to upgrading ?Please let me knowThank you

:)

Antoinette1, Jun 11, 2021

2. PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 11, 2021
  3. How to pin shortcut to start menu.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you would like to know how to pin short cut to start menu.

I would suggest you to refer to the article given below if you are using Windows 7.

Pin a program to the Start menu

Windows help & learning - Microsoft Support

And if you are using Windows 10 then I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

Pin apps to Start

Pin the apps you use most often to the Start menu. Here's how:

• Go to Start > All Apps.
    • Press and hold (or right-click) an app.
    • Select Pin to Start.

Hope this helps. Please let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Blockage of PIN at the start

Windows 10 Pin HTML file to Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

You can pin the website to Start

• Open the web site and click on (…)
    • Click on pin to start

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Blockage of PIN at the start

1. Blockage of PIN at the start - Similar Threads - Blockage PIN start

2. Software blockage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software blockage: Hello!I gave my laptop for repair on the 12th of February, 2024. Before the repair, the keyboard functioned but I had one big update pending for over a month. After the repair, when I restarted the PC, it blocked my keyboard and mouse. Also, after formatting, the keyboard...
  3. Software blockage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software blockage: Hello!I gave my laptop for repair on the 12th of February, 2024. Before the repair, the keyboard functioned but I had one big update pending for over a month. After the repair, when I restarted the PC, it blocked my keyboard and mouse. Also, after formatting, the keyboard...
  4. Remote Desktop Connection blockage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop Connection blockage: I have two local computers hooked up at home to the same router. Both are running Windows 10 Pro, and both share files with each other. In other words, they can see each other in my local network. However, Remote Desktop doesn't work, even though it has been enabled in the...
  5. Remote Desktop Connection blockage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote Desktop Connection blockage: I have two local computers hooked up at home to the same router. Both are running Windows 10 Pro, and both share files with each other. In other words, they can see each other in my local network. However, Remote Desktop doesn't work, even though it has been enabled in the...
  6. Remote Desktop Connection blockage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. volume screen blockage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    volume screen blockage: I need to know how to remove this large icon that has a big yellow speaker red stripe 100 % volume block that is blocking my screen right in the center so I can't really see much on my computer screen...
  8. Admin blockage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin blockage: I am being blocked from downloading software. I get a message to contact the admin. I am the owner and administrator. I have turned off virus protection. I simply want to download a software program to my C drive....
  9. Not pinning to start

in Windows 10 Support
    Not pinning to start: The only icon I am having difficulty with is the "control panel" icon. When I click pin to start everything goes as planned except the icon will not appear in start. I have pinned and un-pinned multiple times. I have even tried to drag it over. No luck. I can pin any other...
  10. UEFI Blockage to Repair and Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UEFI Blockage to Repair and Restore: I have a CD with a clean copy of Win 10 V1511 Build 10586. When I boot from the CD, the installation on my current boot drive (c:\) fails with: "Unsupported layout for UEFI firmware" "Needs UEFI V 2.3.1, Errata B. " Thinking that I needed to update the UEFI version for my...