Windows 10: blocked access to the photo

Discus and support blocked access to the photo in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't delete a photo,that always happens. "You'll need to provide administrator permission to delete this file"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lucilucy, Apr 13, 2020.

1. lucilucy Win User

blocked access to the photo

I can't delete a photo,that always happens.
    "You'll need to provide administrator permission to delete this file"

:)

lucilucy, Apr 13, 2020

2. Cannot access my photos

Hi Irene,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

To assist you better, we would like to know few answers for the questions:

• How was the data transferred?

• On which device is he accessing the photos? Is it on Phone or Computer?

• If on phone, from which device did he transferred the Photos and contacts?

• Which app are you using to access Photos?

• What is the model of the Phone?
    This might have caused due to:

• The Photos were not transferred properly.

• Due to Photos file were corrupt.

• May be due to Virus attack.

• The format of the Photo is not compatible with your phone.
    Steps to be taken:

• Restart or Reboot the phone.
    This steps should resolve the issue, if the issue still persist please let us know if you face any issue related to Windows and we would be glad to help you.

Thank you.

RiyazurRehman, Apr 13, 2020
  3. IP accessing

How could a program on your computer block anything from accessing your router anyway?
    The router itself has to block things, I'd suggest using simple NAT and forwarding ports you need, the rest will be blocked.

DanTheBanjoman, Apr 13, 2020
  4. blocked access to the photo

File Explorer Crashes and unable to access Photo App

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you while accessing the photos from Photo App, we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to copy the photos files to a different location and try to upload it as a profile picture on Outlook account and check if you are able to do it.

If the issue still persist, suggest you to troubleshoot the Photo App.

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Windows Store Apps.
    • Select “Advance” and click on “Run as Administrator”.

• Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

If the issue persists then follow the below method:

Method 2: I would recommend you to uninstall the Photo app
    using Windows PowerShell command and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in
      the search bar.

• Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.
    • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage
    After performing the above steps, install the Photo app from the Windows store.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Photos app for Windows help.

Note: The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

blocked access to the photo

1. blocked access to the photo - Similar Threads - blocked access photo

2. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  3. Internet Access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Access is blocked: I'm having problems connecting to the router. The image shows my problem:It just randomly happened one day. I've tried restarting my computer and router's firmware....
  4. Photos blocked in emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Photos blocked in emails: On my desktop, since installing windows 10, all photographs attachments are blocked in the emails I receive. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-blocked-in-emails/019eb999-6dd1-40fc-a41a-fcf1021e67c5
  5. BLOCKED ACCESS

BLOCKED ACCESS: Hello, Please, I have a question and of course I am waiting a right answer if is possible to fix this impediment. I try ON LINE to fill out an Application and when I press " Apply Now" then appears these words.........This page can not be reached............. My...
  6. Blocking App Access

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocking App Access: Ask for permission You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Firefox. Got the email and allowed but no change and still cannot access Firefox. What now?...
  7. INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED: [IMG]I updated my windows 10 version (1909) and since then all my browsers can't access the internet. I tried the troubleshooting approach but still I couldn't resolve it. You can see from the picture attached that I am connected to the WiFi network but "Your Internet access...
  8. Internet access blocked

Internet access blocked: Attempting to access Router, the message 'Internet Access is Blocked' shows. I have disabled Windows Firewall but still blocked. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access-blocked/72c78239-33c1-42d7-8f66-cbf5e925e8cc"
  9. Photos and videos are blocked

Photos and videos are blocked: Could you help me with photos and video files that are blocked? This issue occurred suddenly and I cannot “save to” them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-videos-are-blocked/6f7e7e0c-5fef-4dda-be7f-1666ba2d63ad
  10. Internet Access Blocked

Internet Access Blocked: So I just noticed my plex media server is unaccessible from my TV, says server unavailable. I can view the server (which is running on my laptop) when I go to 127.0.0.1 but if I try and go to the full private ip address I get this message. I even tried turning Windows...