Windows 10: BLOCKED ACCESS

Discus and support BLOCKED ACCESS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Please, I have a question and of course I am waiting a right answer if is possible to fix this impediment. I try ON LINE to fill out... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by virgildanila, Mar 31, 2020.

1. BLOCKED ACCESS

Hello,

Please, I have a question and of course I am waiting a right answer if is possible to fix this impediment. I try ON LINE to fill out an Application and when I press " Apply Now" then appears these words.........This page can not be reached............. My question is : What is about that I can not continue in my search and to fill out the paper ? Thank you

Richard

March 31, 2020

:)

virgildanila, Mar 31, 2020

2. IP accessing

How could a program on your computer block anything from accessing your router anyway?
    The router itself has to block things, I'd suggest using simple NAT and forwarding ports you need, the rest will be blocked.

DanTheBanjoman, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Telos Win User
    Controlled folder access blocking toast notifications no longer appear

When I first initiated "Controlled folder access" I would get toast notifications when a new app was blocked. I could then allow that app by opening the recently blocked app list , and make an exception for the blocked app.

A few weeks ago the toast notifications stopped for this feature (otherwise they are active). Now when a program fails to load, I have to toggle off controlled folder access and retry the program launch. If successful, I then manually locate that program to make an exception, as it does not appear in the recently blocked apps list.

How do I again receive toast notifications, and why are the blocked programs no longer appearing in the recently blocked apps list? Is there a means to manually clear the recently blocked list? This anti-ransomware feature has become a nuisance to manage.

Does anyone here use this?

Telos, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

BLOCKED ACCESS

Controlled Folder Access blocked

Hi Aeolus0,

The Controlled Folder Access is an enterprise-class ransomware protection component that was recently added to Windows Defender. When you turn on Controlled folder access, a lot of the folders you use most often will be protected by default. This means that
    content in any of these folders cannot be accessed or changed by any unknown or untrusted apps. Once you add additional folders, they become automatically protected as well. To add protected folders:

• Select Virus & threat protection settings.
    • Under Controlled folder access, select Protected folders.
    • Select Add a protected folder and follow the prompts to add folders.

If you see an App is blocked message when you try to use a familiar app, you can simply unblock the app. If this message displays:

• Write down or take note of the path of the blocked app.
    • Select the message, and then select Add an allowed app.
    • Browse for the program you want to allow access.

As for your query about having no sounds on your computer, it could be caused by an outdated or corrupted audio driver. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.
    • Have you tried to download and install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer's website of your device?

Meanwhile, you can try the steps in this
    link
    to troubleshoot sound issues on Windows 10.

We'll be looking forward to your reply.

Eric Ber, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

BLOCKED ACCESS

1. BLOCKED ACCESS - Similar Threads - BLOCKED ACCESS

2. Windows 11 firewall is blocking me from accessing Rhino website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 firewall is blocking me from accessing Rhino website: Hi,This is what I see when try to access rhino - "This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://accounts.rhino3d.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID"I have contacted Rhino agents and they told me it's my...
  3. Windows 11 firewall is blocking me from accessing Rhino website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 firewall is blocking me from accessing Rhino website: Hi,This is what I see when try to access rhino - "This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://accounts.rhino3d.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.ERR_ADDRESS_INVALID"I have contacted Rhino agents and they told me it's my...
  4. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet: For context: I used to work from home, the company I worked for sent me the laptop to use. When my employment ended with them I repeatedly tried to contact them to arrange returning the laptop. I emailed, and left multiple messages, and never got a response back. I did speak...
  5. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet: For context: I used to work from home, the company I worked for sent me the laptop to use. When my employment ended with them I repeatedly tried to contact them to arrange returning the laptop. I emailed, and left multiple messages, and never got a response back. I did speak...
  6. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

7. i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”: i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons. Contact Windows Support 855-589-3303 Security Helpline" Question: Is this the real number for Microsoft, or is this a way for malware to enter my PC?...
  8. i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”

i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons”: i have a pop up window that says "Access to this PC has been blocked for security reasons. Contact Windows Support 855-589-3303 Security Helpline" Question: Is this the real number for Microsoft, or is this a way for malware to enter my PC?...
  9. Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?: I've experienced today a control takeover on my pc as i was doing my business, the hacker started typing chinese, opened a lot of windows, used the mouse. I've shut down the pc immediately and deactivated the WIFI. I've ran anti-malware scans but nothing to report here. I've...
  10. Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?

Someone has a remote access to my PC, how to block them?: I've experienced today a control takeover on my pc as i was doing my business, the hacker started typing chinese, opened a lot of windows, used the mouse. I've shut down the pc immediately and deactivated the WIFI. I've ran anti-malware scans but nothing to report here. I've...