Windows 10: blocked activity bar

Discus and support blocked activity bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; please my task bar lock and i cant click start menu or to open apps from seach or task bar is locked and i cant do something all i can do is right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ion Cristian Andrei, Jan 14, 2021.

1. blocked activity bar

please my task bar lock and i cant click start menu or to open apps from seach or task bar is locked and i cant do something all i can do is right click on bar

:)

Ion Cristian Andrei, Jan 14, 2021

2. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 - Some Active X is blocked

Hello,

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience. I'd like to try and help.

Please provide us more information to help you better:

• Have you made any changes to the Internet settings prior to this issue?

• Which browser are you using to open currently?

• Have you tried opening it in any other browser?

As a workaround I suggest you to reduce the User Account Controller and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below:

• Type user account control settings in search bar.

• Reduce the level under Always notify.

Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information to help you better.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 14, 2021
  4. blocked activity bar

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

blocked activity bar

1. blocked activity bar - Similar Threads - blocked activity bar

2. Bars blocking bottom of monitor screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bars blocking bottom of monitor screen: Hello, coming here as a last ditch effort, I recently got a new PC/Monitor and I've had no problems with it up untill recently where these black/blue lines have showed up in the lower half of my monitor screen - they've progressively worsened over time. I'm afraid it might be...
  3. Bars blocking bottom of monitor screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bars blocking bottom of monitor screen: Hello, coming here as a last ditch effort, I recently got a new PC/Monitor and I've had no problems with it up untill recently where these black/blue lines have showed up in the lower half of my monitor screen - they've progressively worsened over time. I'm afraid it might be...
  4. Active directory RSAT tools block required

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Active directory RSAT tools block required: Hi DearI am using windows server 2019 with an active directory I have more than 1500 user on my server, as well as 20 users has assign local admin like all are enterprise adminthis time I want to revoke local admin and they was used RSAT tools and manage users like user...
  5. Active directory RSAT tools block required

Active directory RSAT tools block required: Hi DearI am using windows server 2019 with an active directory I have more than 1500 user on my server, as well as 20 users has assign local admin like all are enterprise adminthis time I want to revoke local admin and they was used RSAT tools and manage users like user...
  6. Xbox Game Bar + Networking showing Blocked

Xbox Game Bar + Networking showing Blocked: Hi, About 2 weeks ago my Xbox Game Bar worked perfectly and had no issues at all pp until last week, when suddenly whenever I joined a party it would say connecting... then showed a yellow exclamation mark and said "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later."...
  7. Activity website blocking limit

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Activity website blocking limit: My son has a very hard time staying on task while he is doing remote learning. Everyday I am reviewing the websites he is going to and blocking ones that he shouldn't be accessing. However, I am now getting an error...1003 websites blocked. Is there a limit of 1000? I tried...
  8. Activation troubleshooter - 'The request is blocked'

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation troubleshooter - 'The request is blocked': Hello community, I have been trying to activate Windows 10 on my newly built PC. Everytime I click on troubleshoot and then on the 'I changed hardware on this device recently' option it opens a new window header: Microsoft account, loads for a bit and then says 'The...
  9. xbox game bar voice chat blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar voice chat blocked: Voice chat will only connect about 5% of the time, and even then it will randomly disconnect after a certain amount of time and refuse to connect again. It gives a message about my network settings blocking voice chat, which is complete BS because I never had a single problem...
  10. Activation blocked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation blocked: Is this a permanent thing now or do you think it will start working again after the 29th? 8670