Windows 10: blocked company

Discus and support blocked company in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i am trying to run a tool by Hewlett Packard the maker of my laptop but when i tried to run it i get this company has been blocked from running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DanielDonnellyWC, Apr 22, 2020.

1. blocked company

i am trying to run a tool by Hewlett Packard the maker of my laptop but when i tried to run it i get this company has been blocked from running software on your pc how do i fix this and i think i asked this question before

thanks

:)

DanielDonnellyWC, Apr 22, 2020

2. Why is Cortana disabled by company policy?

• If I am not using a domain network.
    • And I am not using a company computer.
    • And I am a home user on a HomeGroup.
    Why does Cortana say it is blocked by company policy?

Which company policy?

Davy-Delliott, Apr 22, 2020
  3. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 22, 2020
  4. blocked company

Why is Cortana disabled by company policy?

Hi Deepika

• No I am not connected to a domain network
    • I have created a new user account but Cortana is still blocked by company policy.

socialnetworkee, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

blocked company

1. blocked company - Similar Threads - blocked company

2. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  3. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company: We want to out users from threads can be come from different organizations. For this reason we want to block using ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers. We tried some ways that we found in internet but they did not solve our problem...
  4. How we block ''Quick Assist'' application on our domain computers of our company

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...: Hi I have a question I have been instructed to block social media websites for one user in our company, is there a way to do this locally on a PC?Is there a way you can apply the social media blocking to selected users but not the entire company as some will need to use...
  6. How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...

How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...: Hi I have a question I have been instructed to block social media websites for one user in our company, is there a way to do this locally on a PC?Is there a way you can apply the social media blocking to selected users but not the entire company as some will need to use...
  7. calculator reinstall, windows store blocked by company policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calculator reinstall, windows store blocked by company policy: PowerShell command will not install Calculator Get-AppxPackage -allusers *windowscalculator* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}eror below{Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  8. calculator reinstall, windows store blocked by company policy

calculator reinstall, windows store blocked by company policy: PowerShell command will not install Calculator Get-AppxPackage -allusers *windowscalculator* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml”}eror below{Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register...
  9. "This app has been blocked by your system administrator" After I join our company's domain...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "This app has been blocked by your system administrator" After I join our company's domain...: Hello,I get the message on the title of this post trying to open any settings after joining our company's domain. I also can't bring up the start menu when clicking on the Windows Icon and unable to type anything on the search box. I'm a domain admin. Another detail - when I...
  10. "This app has been blocked by your system administrator" After I join our company's domain...

"This app has been blocked by your system administrator" After I join our company's domain...: Hello,I get the message on the title of this post trying to open any settings after joining our company's domain. I also can't bring up the start menu when clicking on the Windows Icon and unable to type anything on the search box. I'm a domain admin. Another detail - when I...