Windows 10: blocked email

Discus and support blocked email in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Suddenly my mail attachments I have sent to myself say (prohibited file type) these same attachments have always worked fine.they are grayed out... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bluzeboy, Nov 5, 2016.

1. bluzeboy Win User

blocked email

Suddenly my mail attachments I have sent to myself say (prohibited file type) these same attachments have always worked fine.they are grayed out also.What can I do

:)

bluzeboy, Nov 5, 2016

2. Unable to block a sender, keep getting emails

Original title: Blocking Sender

I've tried all of the usual ways to block a sender but my email won't let me block this and I get several emails a day from:
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? because it's not a valid domain name. HELP!!! I've changed my password, blocked every one of this person's emails that come into my mailbox but can't add it to my block senders
    list.

Deborah_101, Nov 5, 2016
  3. Blocking unwanted emails from senders that I do not know in Outlook mail

I have been blocking unwanted emails from senders that I do not know. Their email addresses are on file and I do not receive emails from from their websites anymore.

However, these senders are now using my name and email address in sending me these emails and I can not block them because Outlook will not let me block my own email address.

Therefore the only thing I can do is delete them. Is there another alternative to rid myself of this problem?

How can they send me messages using my email address to me?

Original title: Blocking emails

Robert ETyer, Nov 5, 2016
  4. Samuria Win User

blocked email

Who is blocking this your email or your isp as a lot of isps prohibit .exe etc

Samuria, Nov 5, 2016
  5. bluzeboy Win User
    its a hotmail account

bluzeboy, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

blocked email

1. blocked email - Similar Threads - blocked email

2. Blocking a phishing email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Blocking a phishing email...: I was trying to block a repetitive phishing email using the "Rules" option this was my first time using this option and I may have stuffed my email, as soon as I hit the "enter" key all my email list started to disappear, and now my email won`t/can`t receive or send, can...
  3. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  4. when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blocked: when I send an email, I get an email that the message is blockedGhhhgggg* Moved from Skype. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-send-an-email-i-get-an-email-that-the/6fc3ba68-df5d-454e-a623-1600d99426d8
  5. I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...

I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...: What can I do to stop these scammers from using my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-getting-a-lot-of-emails-telling-me/c77bc00a-ffa4-4a9d-bee3-a3f29b977f78
  6. I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been getting a lot of emails telling me that my account is blocked or that I won...: What can I do to stop these scammers from using my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-getting-a-lot-of-emails-telling-me/c77bc00a-ffa4-4a9d-bee3-a3f29b977f78
  7. Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now: Hello,Recently I tried to access an old account of mine, but I did not remember the password, so I tried unsuccessfully many times with the passwords I could think of. I tried filling out the recovery form but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected.I...
  8. Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now

Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now: Hello,Recently I tried to access an old account of mine, but I did not remember the password, so I tried unsuccessfully many times with the passwords I could think of. I tried filling out the recovery form but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected.I...
  9. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...
  10. My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My email account has been blocked by Microsoft. Computer tech advised me to contact...: My email has been blocked reason being my computer was hacked.Computer tech stated that I need to have Microsoft unblock it. quote:"So what you will do from your end is to contact Microsoftso that they can assist you having email address being accessed from their end."So how...