Windows 10: blocked from internet

Discus and support blocked from internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi My computer updated last night and now microsoft edge has blocked me. HELP as we are a business.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GeoffWillerton, Jul 27, 2020.

1. blocked from internet

Hi

My computer updated last night and now microsoft edge has blocked me. HELP as we are a business.

:)

GeoffWillerton, Jul 27, 2020

2. windows 10- block user from internet

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the Windows 8.1 steps in the following Microsoft Help article to block child user from accessing internet and check if it helps. The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/set-pc-limits

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anusha

Anusha Verma, Jul 27, 2020
  3. How to block popups on IE

Hello,

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps in blocking popups on Internet Explorer.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools from top right corner.
    • Select Internet Options and click on Privacy tab.
    • At the bottom of the Privacy tab, you should have a Pop-up Blocker
      section. If you want pop-ups to be blocked, check the "Block pop-ups" option.
    Write to us if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jul 27, 2020
  4. blocked from internet

Avast VPN blocking Internet connection

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to access internet sites after enabling Avast VPN on your system. This could be if your security software is restricting it to get connected or accessing internet.

So, I would suggest you to Disable Security software temporarily
    and see if it brings any difference.

Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you
    have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

If issue persists, try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 1

As you are unable to open some websites then, there might be a chance that the website is not compatible to Internet Explorer. So, I would suggest you to open those websites in compatibility view and see if it helps.

• Open website which is getting blocked.

• Press alt key to open tool bar.

• Now click on tools.

• Then click on Compatibility view settings.

• You will see the name of website
      under Add this website, so click on add
      to add this website.

• Close the window and restart your computer.

Try the below mentioned methods and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

Method 2

If issue still persists you may try to trust those websites by following the steps mentioned below.

Step 1: Open the trusted sites

• Press the Alt key to make the tools menu visible.
    • In the menu, click Tools.
    • Now click Internet Options.
    • Go to the Security tab.
    • Select Trusted sites.
    • Click Sites.

blocked from internet [​IMG]

Step 2:

Add the trusted website

• Enter the address of the website you would like to add.
    • Click Add.
    • Close the opened Trusted Sites and Internet Options
      windows.

blocked from internet [​IMG]

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

blocked from internet

1. blocked from internet - Similar Threads - blocked internet

2. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet: For context: I used to work from home, the company I worked for sent me the laptop to use. When my employment ended with them I repeatedly tried to contact them to arrange returning the laptop. I emailed, and left multiple messages, and never got a response back. I did speak...
  3. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet: For context: I used to work from home, the company I worked for sent me the laptop to use. When my employment ended with them I repeatedly tried to contact them to arrange returning the laptop. I emailed, and left multiple messages, and never got a response back. I did speak...
  4. Windows Firewall is blocking access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  6. Your internet access is blocked

Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  7. Your Internet access is blocked

Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  8. Your Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your Internet access is blocked: Hi! I'm running into some network issues on my school-issued.Surface Laptop Go 2. No matter what browser, site, or wifi I use, I always get the message, "Your Internet access is blocked." As it is a school-issued device, I don't have access to command prompt. However, I was...
  9. Your Internet access is blocked

10. When I login in to my laptop it and open up chrome it says internet is blocked please help

When I login in to my laptop it and open up chrome it says internet is blocked please help: When I go to my settings and check wifi and it says connected but no wifi but when I use the wifi that says no connection on my phone it works perfectly fine and now when I try to log in it says no internet connection help...