Windows 10: blocked ip in my network

Discus and support blocked ip in my network in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a new laptop windows 10 and i can't get to an ip address from laptop, but i can from router and phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MikeBuhl1, Aug 11, 2020.

1. MikeBuhl1 Win User

blocked ip in my network

I have a new laptop windows 10 and i can't get to an ip address from laptop, but i can from router and phone

:)

MikeBuhl1, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Network and internet

Hi,

Based on the details provided, it is also possible that your
    TCP/IP
    is not communicating with your network hub causing the IP conflict.
    We recommend that you reset and reconfigure your TCP/IP.
    Resetting and reconfiguring your TCP/IP
    will help your network hub to communicate properly with your PC. To
    reset and reconfigure your TCP/IP, follow the steps below:

Reset TCP/IP.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh
        int
        ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your Network Connection.

Reconfigure TCP/IP.

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh
        int
        tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp
        set global
        autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh
        int
        tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 11, 2020
  4. blocked ip in my network

Foreign ip address removal & blocking

I have a list of foreign IP addresses on the command prompt .These seem to have Trojan viruses in them. Is there a program to delete & block these IP addresses & any thing else that might be with them ? Thanks Don

DonaldChadman, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

blocked ip in my network

1. blocked ip in my network - Similar Threads - blocked network

2. How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...: Hi I have a question I have been instructed to block social media websites for one user in our company, is there a way to do this locally on a PC?Is there a way you can apply the social media blocking to selected users but not the entire company as some will need to use...
  3. How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to block single user on company network from accessing social media i.e Facebook,...: Hi I have a question I have been instructed to block social media websites for one user in our company, is there a way to do this locally on a PC?Is there a way you can apply the social media blocking to selected users but not the entire company as some will need to use...
  4. Changing IP address on network printer which isn't detected due to router block

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing IP address on network printer which isn't detected due to router block: I had previously setup my Brother Netwrok printer via my ISP modem/router.I'm having issues with the 2.4 Ghz band with the ISP's router, so I had to connect an older DIR-822 router from D-link.Unfortunately, the DIR-822 is seemingly blocking the connection to the printer...
  5. Changing IP address on network printer which isn't detected due to router block

Changing IP address on network printer which isn't detected due to router block: I had previously setup my Brother Netwrok printer via my ISP modem/router.I'm having issues with the 2.4 Ghz band with the ISP's router, so I had to connect an older DIR-822 router from D-link.Unfortunately, the DIR-822 is seemingly blocking the connection to the printer...
  6. Personal Computer non-networked Blocks Specific Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal Computer non-networked Blocks Specific Devices: So I’m pretty sure my wife’s PC is cursed. Here’s a quick rundown:Several weeks ago, my wife’s keyboard DROP Shift stopped being recognized by her computer. She and I have the same keyboard—and mine works perfectly—so we swap. Hers works perfectly on my machine. But her PC...
  7. Personal Computer non-networked Blocks Specific Devices

Personal Computer non-networked Blocks Specific Devices: So I’m pretty sure my wife’s PC is cursed. Here’s a quick rundown:Several weeks ago, my wife’s keyboard DROP Shift stopped being recognized by her computer. She and I have the same keyboard—and mine works perfectly—so we swap. Hers works perfectly on my machine. But her PC...
  8. How can I block access to open wifi networks?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I block access to open wifi networks?: We have employees working remote and traveling across the country, using company provided laptops. We would like to know if there is a way to prevent these employees from connecting to open password-less wifi networks, using either Intune, Azure AD, or some other way. I have...
  9. How can I block access to open wifi networks?

How can I block access to open wifi networks?: We have employees working remote and traveling across the country, using company provided laptops. We would like to know if there is a way to prevent these employees from connecting to open password-less wifi networks, using either Intune, Azure AD, or some other way. I have...
  10. How can I block access to open wifi networks?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing

Users found this page by searching for:

1. teredo xbox