Windows 10: blocked item in windows 10 PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml

Discus and support blocked item in windows 10 PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; has anyone succesfully remove this if they ever had it? i really need help because i think its a mining software submitted by /u/Kikoslayer123... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kikoslayer123, Aug 6, 2020.

1. blocked item in windows 10 PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml

has anyone succesfully remove this if they ever had it? i really need help because i think its a mining software

submitted by /u/Kikoslayer123
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kikoslayer123, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Jsssssssss, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Windows Defender blocking PUA?

Few questions about blocking PUA in Windows Defender.

I enabled the prevention or blocking of PUAs and would like to ask how intrusive the notifications are?

Are there a lot of false positives?

I only download and install apps which I really need, no Java installed and really careful on what apps I install if I really had to.

Does blocking PUA really helps blocking Ad Choices in the browser or it does not? Because I do get those lately.

win10freak, Aug 6, 2020
  4. AndreTen Win User

blocked item in windows 10 PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml

Windows Defender blocking PUA?

- Notifications. same as other WD notifications (PUA at the beginning of the message)
    - False positives: hard to tell. Have none in a month or so (non PUA detections)
    - PUA blocking is only for file transfers. Nothing to do with ads themselves (only ad injection).

From MS doc:
    Read more: MS docs: Detect and block potentially unwanted applications

AndreTen, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

blocked item in windows 10 PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml

1. blocked item in windows 10 PUA:Win32/Pearfoos.A!ml - Similar Threads - blocked item PUA

2. What is PUA win32 presenoken

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What is PUA win32 presenoken: I found threat on window threat protection and there are 3 choice quaruntine remove and allow i choose remove and start action does it a right choice to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-is-pua-win32-presenoken/d001fb63-7b5c-42fb-9c73-370b4f4c4491
  3. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml found

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml found: So i just booted up my pc than after few minutes i got notification from windows defender than it has found a threat i clicked on it and it took me to the page with security stuff i opened protection history to see what it is and it said Win32/Uwamson.A!ml. I started googling...
  4. Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?

Win32/Wacatac.B!ml Consequences?: Hi,My machine is Windows 10 Pro.I am running Windows Defender.Yesterday I got a notification from Windows Defender that a Threat was Blocked and the file was removed.I examined the Defender log and it had detected a Threat which was Blocked, it had removed...
  5. Win32/Ryuk!ml removed?

Win32/Ryuk!ml removed?: Hello all, recently Windows security let me know that it had quarantined a ransomware file called Win32/Ryuk!ml. I have then removed it from my system from quarantine and run a full scan with Windows Security as well as Malwarebytes. My question is, am I removed from any...
  6. Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: The Win32/Uwasson.A!ml threat was found during a scan and nothing happeneds when i try to remove or quarantine it. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/win32uwassonaml/9dcd0151-8bac-4530-b5b3-420abb9731b2
  7. Win32/unwaders.a!ml

Win32/unwaders.a!ml: So I downloaded something and it gave me the trojan virus and some other junk, I got programs like malwarebytes and hitmanpro to get rid of them all but for my windows defender protection history it states that the status for the program:win32/unwaders.A!ml was failed and...
  8. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Buona sera, ho riscontrato che windows defender ha rilevato questo virus Win32/Uwamson.A!ml Defender non riesce a risolvere la soluzione e mi rimane con il punto esclamativo rosso! NON e' stato messo in quarantena. Ho scaricato un app dal sito microsoft safety scanner e...
  9. Win32/Uwamson.A!ml

Win32/Uwamson.A!ml: Hey I was playing a game until i got a notification from window security saying "Windows has detected a virus... Win32/Uwamson.A!ml" I'd like to know how to find a way to remove it cause i sat on my computer for at least 10 minutes and it hadnt been removed. please help...
  10. Windows Defender blocking PUA?

Windows Defender blocking PUA?: Few questions about blocking PUA in Windows Defender. I enabled the prevention or blocking of PUAs and would like to ask how intrusive the notifications are? Are there a lot of false positives? I only download and install apps which I really need, no Java installed and...