Windows 10: blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10

Discus and support blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sir, I can't install apps like VPN, IMO, etc., in microsoft store or other store. When i install apps on my microsoft store it installs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HariHari4040, Mar 3, 2021.

1. blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10

Sir,

I can't install apps like VPN, IMO, etc., in microsoft store or other store. When i install apps on my microsoft store it installs successfully and can't launched it. This problem occurs when windows defender found threats and asked to clean or allow the threat. That time i cleaned it. So I thought this could start the problem. I tried many ways to resolve but nothing to retained. I tried to change the things in "msconfig", "services" , "using command promt", "netframe repair tool", ''registry edit'' and try restarting nothing happened.

When i click the check box of netframe in "turn on/off windows features" and apply changes , it couldn't download anything and it shows applying changes, searching for required files, windows completed the required changes, but it couldn't changes anything.

blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10 a3ba0197-96bf-4643-bdd2-9b8d6fab52d9?upload=true.png

I also reset my pc 3 times by keep my files and also remove everything but still got a problem.

Below image shows when i installing netframework.

blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10 a5303960-3974-4416-b34b-ec99a65852ce?upload=true.png

I don't no how to restore default settings also i tried many changes. I give my pc specs below,

blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10 0400d7ec-8ce3-4384-96e8-5dd0eb383246?upload=true.png

Please give me a step by step procedure to resolve my laptop.

Also i give my additional screenshot below,

blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10 2049c792-4f01-4e49-898c-7db180d97b53?upload=true.png blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10 ff00ff11-8afa-43d0-bbfc-6ff74900ca24?upload=true.png

:)

HariHari4040, Mar 3, 2021

2. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 3, 2021
  3. blocked .NET Framework 4.6 installations

Hi Som,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

In Windows 10, .NET Framework 4.6 comes preinstalled. As a first step, I suggest you to check if .Net Framework is enabled in Windows Features.

Follow the below steps to enable .Net Framework:

1. Right click on Start and select Programs and Features.

2. Click on Turn Windows Features on or off.

3. Check if the .NET Framework 4.6 has a check mark or not. If there is no check mark, then put a check.

4. Check if the issue is resolved, if not restart
    the system.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Mar 3, 2021
  4. blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10

1. blocked .NET Framework installations in windows 10 - Similar Threads - blocked NET Framework

2. Blocking Issues for .NET Framework 4.8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking Issues for .NET Framework 4.8: Can anyone help me to get resolve this error. I need to install this to have Citrix workspace. Blocking Issues:The .NET Framework 4.8 redistributable does not apply to this operating system. Please download the .NET Framework 4.8 for your operating system from the...
  3. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework not installing: I'm trying to install the .net framework 3.5 so that I can install sql server report builder, but whenever I try to download it, it says that teh requested changes could not be completed and gives me the error 0x80244018. How do i fix this?...
  4. .Net Framework not installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Net Framework not installed: Hey, 2 Days ago I had a problem with my PC that resulted in me resetting my Windows. Yesterday then my PC worked fine. I did an update overnight and when I now wanted to use my PC, most Programs say that I have to install .NET Framework v4.0.30319 or some say just I have to...
  5. .NET Framework Blocking Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Blocking Issue: I have an app that requires .NET Framework, but when I try to install it on Windows 10, its says that it's already a part of the OS, but is turned off. When I go to 'Turn Windows features on or off', I don't see .NET Framework listed. I've searched this forum, and while I...
  6. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  7. .NET Framework installation

.NET Framework installation: I am downloading software and received a prompt stating .NET Framework is required to continue the installation, and asking me to click Yes to continue installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0. Should I install this version or a later version, to continue? I read...
  8. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  9. Installation of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installation of .NET Framework 3.5 in Windows 10: Hi I am getting an error code 0x80070424 while installing .NET framework 3.5 on my Win 10 laptop, with a message " The specified service does not exist as an installed service" Looks like it has got to do something with Windows Defender Firewall. It is detecting...
  10. .Net Framework Not Installing

.Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blocked .NET Framework installations and uninstallations

2. windows 10 net framework 4.8 installation blocked

3. blocked net framework windows 10

4. blocked .net installations,
  5. windows 10 framework blocked,
  6. Windows features that block net 4.0 from installing