Windows 10: Blocked posts

Discus and support Blocked posts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Why are my posts being blocked??? Any post that contains [img] as text is pretty much guaranteed to be blocked. Given that this is a techie forum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perdrix, Jul 18, 2019.

1. perdrix Win User

Blocked posts

Why are my posts being blocked???

Any post that contains
    Blocked posts [​IMG]
    as text is pretty much guaranteed to be blocked. Given that this is a techie forum about windows that does seem more than a little extreme!

David

:)

perdrix, Jul 18, 2019

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 18, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 18, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Blocked posts

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Blocked posts

1. Blocked posts - Similar Threads - Blocked posts

2. Post migration from Google to Microsoft, Few files are getting blocked due to malware....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Post migration from Google to Microsoft, Few files are getting blocked due to malware....: Post migration from Google to Microsoft, Few files are getting blocked due to malware. Unable to open any of the files. For eg., MS word, Excel. Currently user don't have access to google. Need assistance from Microsoft.We have already done malware analysis. Please find the...
  3. Post migration from Google to Microsoft, Few files are getting blocked due to malware....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Post migration from Google to Microsoft, Few files are getting blocked due to malware....: Post migration from Google to Microsoft, Few files are getting blocked due to malware. Unable to open any of the files. For eg., MS word, Excel. Currently user don't have access to google. Need assistance from Microsoft.We have already done malware analysis. Please find the...
  4. MSN blocks all comments that don't agree with the vile untrue information they post from so...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSN blocks all comments that don't agree with the vile untrue information they post from so...: MSN blocks all comments that don't agree with the vile untrue information they post from so called influencers activists etc . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-blocks-all-comments-that-dont-agree-with-the/f3979ed9-06bd-4f15-a6cc-d62e21ed1cd4
  5. MSN blocks all comments that don't agree with the vile untrue information they post from so...

MSN blocks all comments that don't agree with the vile untrue information they post from so...: MSN blocks all comments that don't agree with the vile untrue information they post from so called influencers activists etc . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-blocks-all-comments-that-dont-agree-with-the/f3979ed9-06bd-4f15-a6cc-d62e21ed1cd4
  6. Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.: Why are many of my posts being blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-many-of-my-posts-being-blocked-i-dont-use/8b55b57f-7581-436e-ae9f-43cfe3790ea7
  7. Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.

Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.: Why are many of my posts being blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-many-of-my-posts-being-blocked-i-dont-use/8b55b57f-7581-436e-ae9f-43cfe3790ea7
  8. Why has my MSN Account been blocked from commenting or posting for over 8 months now for a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my MSN Account been blocked from commenting or posting for over 8 months now for a...: Why has my MSN Account been blocked from commenting or posting for over 8 months now for a comment that I made on an article that did not violate the community rules? 8 months ago, I made a comment on an article about Queen consort Kamila's racist remarks on Prince Harry and...
  9. Why has my MSN Account been blocked from commenting or posting for over 8 months now for a...

Why has my MSN Account been blocked from commenting or posting for over 8 months now for a...: Why has my MSN Account been blocked from commenting or posting for over 8 months now for a comment that I made on an article that did not violate the community rules? 8 months ago, I made a comment on an article about Queen consort Kamila's racist remarks on Prince Harry and...
  10. I am still blocked on MSN from posting because of profile name.

I am still blocked on MSN from posting because of profile name.: I read in a post like this that microsoft staff said it will reslove itself automaticly it just takes time. It takes over 33 days for it to reslove itself !?. I call BS on that, please let me post again !---Kaiservadin is the name on the account. Reported this july 22, 2022...