Windows 10: Blocked Profile Microsoft Community

Discus and support Blocked Profile Microsoft Community in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; One of my profiles has been blocked on microsoft community. I can not access it nor can I find out why. I am paying for a service through this profile... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeWillis, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Blocked Profile Microsoft Community

One of my profiles has been blocked on microsoft community. I can not access it nor can I find out why. I am paying for a service through this profile and I therefore demanded this is unblocked by Microsoft but there seems to be no way to do this. Do I need to issue a court summons to get a response or is there an easier way?

:)

MikeWillis, Aug 4, 2019

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Blocked Profile Microsoft Community

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Blocked Profile Microsoft Community

1. Blocked Profile Microsoft Community - Similar Threads - Blocked Profile Microsoft

2. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Community profile name: Why won't my profile name change? I went into my profile and altered both the username and other name, but every time I either write or respond in the comment section, it continues to show my personal name not the alias name. Oddly, the name has now changed when I log into my...
  3. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changing Community profile name: Why won't my profile name change? I went into my profile and altered both the username and other name, but every time I either write or respond in the comment section, it continues to show my personal name not the alias name. Oddly, the name has now changed when I log into my...
  4. Changing Community profile name

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. microsoft community

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft community: please let me know all of the my point . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-community/15ac6826-cd0d-472b-8b97-9af39b5c8b08
  6. My Community profile has been blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Community profile has been blocked: My brother had uploaded some random stuff in the community page and my profile has been blocked... How do I remedy this. I have logged into most of my office related and other important stuff with that email and now I cant even access my community page. Do help me....
  7. My Community profile has been blocked

My Community profile has been blocked: My brother had uploaded some random stuff in the community page and my profile has been blocked... How do I remedy this. I have logged into most of my office related and other important stuff with that email and now I cant even access my community page. Do help me....
  8. HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?: HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-microsoft-profile-community-url/a70422ba-311c-4eb5-9af0-76653da9ff47
  9. HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?

HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL?: HOW TO GET MICROSOFT PROFILE COMMUNITY URL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-microsoft-profile-community-url/a70422ba-311c-4eb5-9af0-76653da9ff47
  10. Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Community Account was Blocked and i need to unblock it: my Microsoft Community Account shows this when i visit My Profile on answers.community.com "Your profile has been blocked." Please I need to unblock my account here is my blocked account : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/91f51a91-6d65-4d11-a7d4-549b73974f89...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my microsoft account is blocked

2. blocked on microsfot community