Windows 10: Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY?

Discus and support Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; You have a block feature that does not block why? I don't want to go through my computer and set all kinds of things up just for this I think I should... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ABCDEFGKLME, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY?

You have a block feature that does not block why? I don't want to go through my computer and set all kinds of things up just for this I think I should be able to block someone easy. I don't wanna have sex with all of these people and I don't need insurance and I don't need all these gadgets and I don't need all of this email that I blocked that I keep getting. Regardless of what my computer is set on that's a block feature hello. I've been sending them to report phasing even though that's not what it's about 'cause maybe you guys will get the idea that this is becoming stupid. So you guys sent me an email about what phasing is all about instead of taking care of the problem come on man. The damn feature is there to block if I can't block take the feature off hello.

:)

ABCDEFGKLME, Sep 18, 2020

2. Unable to block a sender, keep getting emails

Original title: Blocking Sender

I've tried all of the usual ways to block a sender but my email won't let me block this and I get several emails a day from:
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? because it's not a valid domain name. HELP!!! I've changed my password, blocked every one of this person's emails that come into my mailbox but can't add it to my block senders
    list.

Deborah_101, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Delete Junk Email and Block Senders

Hi,

Please answer this question to assist you better.

How are you accessing mail e.g. Mail app or Outlook?

I understand your concern about blocking sender and finding for junk folder on Mail app in Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Method 1: How to block the sender.

I would like to inform that, Mail app is by design does not have option to block the sender, instead you can block the sender from Outlook account and same applies to Mail app as well.

If you want to add the sender of the certain email to your blocked senders list, kindly follow these steps:

• Sign in to your account.
    • Open or view the email you want to be blocked.
    • Click Sweep on the toolbar.
    • Select Delete all from…
    • Tick Also block future messages.
    • Click Delete all.
    This will also delete all messages from the sender.

Here’s how you can add the email address manually:

• Sign in to your account.
    • In the upper-right corner of the page, click
      wheel/cog icon
      , and then click on Options.
    • Under Preventing junk email, click
      Safe and blocked senders.
    • Click Blocked senders.
    • Under Blocked email address or domain:, type the email address where these emails came from.
    • Click Save.

Method 2: To find junk folder in Mail app

To find junk folder on Mail app follow: Log-in to Mail app, in the left-pane click on
    More and you will see Junk folder.

Do let us know the status. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Billy Med Win User

Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY?

Delete email sender

You can try these steps:

1. Sign in to your Hotmail account.

2. Click Options located at the upper-right side of the page.

3. Select More Options.

4. Under Preventing junk email, click Safe and blocked senders.

5. Click Blocked senders.

6. Enter the email address or domain on the box labeled Blocked email address or domain: and click Add to list >>.

Note: Please make sure that the email addresses that you have blocked are not included on your Safe sender's list and/or Contacts lists, otherwise, it would not work properly.

Let us know if you need further help with blocking an email address.

Billy Med, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY?

1. Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY? - Similar Threads - Blocked senders' emails

2. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  3. RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RECEIVING EMAILS FROM BLOCKED SENDERS: HAVINH BLOCKED AND REPORTED UNWANTED EMAILS AS SPAM, I KEEP ON RECEIVING THOSE EMAILS.I GOT AN APPLE MAC AND DON'T SEEM TO MANAGE GETTING RID OF THESE UNWANTED AND ANNOYING EMAILS.PLEASE HELP!...
  4. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  5. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  6. Blocking senders

7. How can I block international senders email

How can I block international senders email: I receive countless rubbish email from outside Australia, all unwanted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-block-international-senders-email/6260b1c2-afa9-4173-9ebf-f50d379ccb43
  8. Blocked Senders List

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked Senders List: Old versions of Windows made it very easy to erase the blocked senders list. With Windows 10, I find all kinds of instructions that involved editing the registry. I am using Outlook.com for mail. One piece of advice is to find Windows Mail in the registry. I follow...
  9. Sender is getting bounce email notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sender is getting bounce email notification: From last few months sender is getting bounce email notification as under Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending your message...
  10. Blocked Senders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blocked Senders: How do I clear my blocked senders so I may add more? It is showing full and will not let me add more. Richard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/blocked-senders/125b10e4-d22a-431d-bacf-d8a3ae941993