Windows 10: Blocked senders list

Discus and support Blocked senders list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I think I may have blocked a sender in error. Where is the blocked senders list, and how can I unblock if an error has been made? Thanks for your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mayflower53, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Blocked senders list

I think I may have blocked a sender in error.

Where is the blocked senders list, and how can I unblock if an error has been made?

Thanks for your help!

:)

mayflower53, Apr 26, 2020

2. Adding an email address as a safe sender or adding them to block list

Hi,

To add the e-mail address of a sender in the Mail app. Left-click on the sender. Then add it to the People app through the dialog.

Check out Deepika Gowda reply on Sep. 7, 2015 for the steps on how to block a sender in the Mail app. Here is the link:

How to block a sender.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 26, 2020
  3. how to set up block senders list in windows 10

정희한1, Apr 26, 2020
  4. IanUU Win User

Blocked senders list

how to set up block senders list in windows 10

IanUU, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Blocked senders list

1. Blocked senders list - Similar Threads - Blocked senders list

2. how do I find my blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find my blocked senders list: how do I find my blocked senders list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-blocked-senders-list/a5025aac-40fc-4af5-8f70-e6284d89fe64
  3. how do I find my blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I find my blocked senders list: how do I find my blocked senders list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-blocked-senders-list/a5025aac-40fc-4af5-8f70-e6284d89fe64
  4. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  5. Blocking senders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking senders: Windows Mail is a backward step leaving my Inbox being awash with spam. Why is there no easy to use block senders facility as previous? It makes a mockery of progress... stop going backwards and please indicate that this facility will be restored as default....
  6. Blocking senders

7. Safe Senders List

Safe Senders List: Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email settings? This is...
  8. Blocked Senders List

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocked Senders List: Old versions of Windows made it very easy to erase the blocked senders list. With Windows 10, I find all kinds of instructions that involved editing the registry. I am using Outlook.com for mail. One piece of advice is to find Windows Mail in the registry. I follow...
  9. Blocked Senders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blocked Senders: How do I clear my blocked senders so I may add more? It is showing full and will not let me add more. Richard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/blocked-senders/125b10e4-d22a-431d-bacf-d8a3ae941993
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blocked senders list windows 10