Windows 10: Blocked Webpages
Discus and support Blocked Webpages in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I am having problems with both Edge and Chrome when trying to access a website. I keep getting an error message. Unable to open the webpage,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianCollins_227, Oct 7, 2020.
Thema:
Blocked Webpages
Loading...
-
Blocked Webpages - Similar Threads - Blocked Webpages
-
Windows Boot Manager has been blocked by the current security policy
in Windows 10 NewsWindows Boot Manager has been blocked by the current security policy: [ATTACH]Windows Boot Manager might be blocked by the current security policy if Secure Boot has an issue, the UEFI boot configuration is misconfigured, or changes were made to the boot file or bootable device. It can also happen after changing BIOS/UEFI settings, replacing a... -
Microsoft Blocks Windows 11 KB5101650 Update on Some Dell Devices Over Shutdown Issue
in Windows 10 NewsMicrosoft Blocks Windows 11 KB5101650 Update on Some Dell Devices Over Shutdown Issue: Microsoft has temporarily blocked the July 2026 Windows 11 security update on some Dell devices due to a conflict involving an Intel driver and a new Windows USB-C Connection Manager interface, according to the Windows release health dashboard. The update in question is... -
April 2026 Windows Update Breaks Third-Party Backup Software by Blocking Vulnerable Driver
in Windows 10 NewsApril 2026 Windows Update Breaks Third-Party Backup Software by Blocking Vulnerable Driver: Microsoft has confirmed that the security update scheduled for April 2026 will include the psmounterex.sys driver in its Vulnerable Driver Blocklist. This change causes some third-party backup programs that depend on the driver for mounting images and creating VSS snapshots... -
Cannot activate Windows 11; Product Key blocked.
in Windows 10 NewsCannot activate Windows 11; Product Key blocked.: [ATTACH]If you try to activate Windows 11/10, you receive an error message that Windows couldn’t be activated, then this post may help you. Maybe you upgraded to Windows 11/10, or maybe you did a clean install of Windows 11/10, or maybe your Windows 11/10 blocks the product... -
Samsung Windows 11 Bug Blocks Access to C: Drive on Some Laptops
in Windows 10 NewsSamsung Windows 11 Bug Blocks Access to C: Drive on Some Laptops: Microsoft has confirmed that the Samsung Galaxy Connect app is responsible for a bug blocking C:\ drive access on Samsung laptops running Windows 11. The issue causes "C:\ is not accessible "Access denied" errors and prevents affected users from opening files, launching... -
Blocked out of support webpage.
in Windows 10 Network and SharingBlocked out of support webpage.: When I search for information online, and open a Microsoft Support page, it shows for a few seconds, then the following screen pops up. Signed in or not. There is no way to sign in to view that specific page. I never had this problem until now, when I had to reinstall Windows... -
Windows 10 blocking browsers when i try to open webpage\webserver within LAN
in Windows 10 Network and SharingWindows 10 blocking browsers when i try to open webpage\webserver within LAN: Hello I'm using: - windows 10 pro - version 1903 - OS build 18362.836 -windows firewall and antivirus How my problem is look like: I if try to open for example web admin page of my synology NAS server by address http://192.168.88.62:5000, I'm getting this Your... -
Blocking an obnocious webpage
in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System SecurityBlocking an obnocious webpage: How do I block this site from controlling my property rights in the State of Florida?? www.**** hold my computer captive and disrupts my personal and business.... -
how to block installers/uninstallers from loading a webpage?
in Windows 10 Software and Appshow to block installers/uninstallers from loading a webpage?: How to block installers/uninstallers from loading a webpage after they finish? I don't need some installer telling me "Thank You for Installing Radeon Software".... I know I've installed it and didn't ask to be redirected to some page asking people to signup to "free...