Windows 10: blocking email

Discus and support blocking email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I block an email "sender" forever?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AngieRM, Sep 6, 2018.

1. AngieRM Win User

blocking email

how do I block an email "sender" forever?

:)

AngieRM, Sep 6, 2018

2. Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Sep 6, 2018
  3. pepanee Win User
    Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Sep 6, 2018
  4. blocking email

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Manage Your Microsoft Account in One Place using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

blocking email

1. blocking email - Similar Threads - blocking email

2. How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'?

in Browsers and Email
    How to blanket block spams emails from 'info.xxx'?: Well now, spam email is coming through with the tag 'info', but every time the address is slightly different after the info.xxx, M$ suggested fix is to add it to the 'blocked sender's' list. The problem is one would have to do that with each info spammola, an endless cycle of...
  3. Photos blocked in emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Photos blocked in emails: On my desktop, since installing windows 10, all photographs attachments are blocked in the emails I receive. How can I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-blocked-in-emails/019eb999-6dd1-40fc-a41a-fcf1021e67c5
  4. Received messages that my email account will be blocked

Received messages that my email account will be blocked: Hello, I have been using my email regularly and now I am receiving messages saying my account will be blocked if i dont take action but i dont want to open links because im afraid of scams how do i know what messages to trust. There is no reason my email should be suspended...
  5. Blocking Specific Emails From Requesting Access

Blocking Specific Emails From Requesting Access: Hey all, I had a question involving access requests. I recently noticed that in the last 30 days activity, there has been about 6 attempts from a long what I was told deactivated email account of mine attempting to log into my Microsoft account. This is worrying to say the...
  6. how do i block all .ru .eu emails

how do i block all .ru .eu emails: how do i block all .ru .eu emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-all-ru-eu-emails/13c6382d-6e96-4ea4-aa8c-17b0581e2d12
  7. how to block email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to block email: how do i block an email sender. There is not a block button on the drop down menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-block-email/96850573-e8b7-4fa3-a05f-1bfe9f792b58
  8. how do i block emails in outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i block emails in outlook: how do i block e-mails in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-emails-in-outlook/a99a0dfd-d60a-4159-abbe-b81e0fba6629
  9. Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY?

Blocked senders' emails still getting through - WHY?: You have a block feature that does not block why? I don't want to go through my computer and set all kinds of things up just for this I think I should be able to block someone easy. I don't wanna have sex with all of these people and I don't need insurance and I don't need...
  10. Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why is Windows blocking my email app "Tutanota" now? I can't even log on.: Windows updated and now I cannot log on to Tutanota.com my email program. For about 4 months, I would have to log on to that site via another site, like using duckduckgo.com but now, I can't get to it at all. Btw, I hate Microsoft insisting Bing be used, I hate it!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. block emails on windows 10