Windows 10: blocking email

Discus and support blocking email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I block an email "sender" forever?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AngieRM, Sep 6, 2018.

1. AngieRM Win User

blocking email

how do I block an email "sender" forever?

:)

AngieRM, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Carlos Tin Win User

Can't block Junk Emails

Hi Brian,

To assist you better regarding your concern with Junk emails, we suggest that you check the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes.

Carlos Tin, Sep 6, 2018
  3. pepanee Win User
    Lots Of Daily Spam Emails

Yes, I do appreciate your feedback and help. You're helping suggest ways on blocking all that, which is Step 1; we gotta take the first step. But the way that I'm looking at it is why stay stuck in Step 1 instead of moving on to Step 2? Step 2 is having a response to all this. So Step 1 is to block the non-sense, then Step 2 is to take down the source, if you see what I mean. I wanna apply Step 2. Let's move forward in the whole process, yah? =)

Cool thanks Momma!

pepanee, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Divya Murugan Win User

blocking email

blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Manage Your Microsoft Account in One Place using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

blocking email

1. blocking email - Similar Threads - blocking email

2. installation blocked by system administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installation blocked by system administrator: Yet again, Windows is making life difficult. I have an account with Videoscribe, have purchased a new laptop for work and the system is up to date. I tried to download the vdeoscirbe plug in and it says this has been blocked by the system administrator - fixes please...
  3. My *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is being blocked.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is being blocked.: My hotmail account is being blocke by error 401. How do I repair this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-is-being-blocked/1c2917b6-e38e-415b-9fbf-3a8f3b71a045
  4. domain and email blocked

in Browsers and Email
    domain and email blocked: Hi guys I have my company email address which for some reason last week stopped working (can't connect to the server) on this laptop. My computer guy was at at a loss as all the settings were correct as nothing had been changed. He suggested try thunderbird, which also times...
  5. domain and email blocked

in Windows 10 Support
    domain and email blocked: Hi guys I have my company email address which for some reason last week stopped working (can't connect to the server) on this laptop. My computer guy was at at a loss as all the settings were correct as nothing had been changed. He suggested try thunderbird, which also times...
  6. my new outlook.com email was blocked by the outlook.team

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my new outlook.com email was blocked by the outlook.team: I have a newoutlook.com email adress installed in my new computer and new mobilphone, which I use abroad. the email adress is now blocked by the outlook team. How can it be unblocked again?...
  7. How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10: I was working for a customer and for that particular customer I had an "App and Email account". The assignment is over and the account is blocked. Now I want to remove it from Windows 10, but when I press the manage button I can't login (because the account is blocked) and...
  8. Secondary email ?blocked

in Browsers and Email
    Secondary email ?blocked: I have a outlook.live.com email server and my primary address hotmail is no problem but all of a sudden my secondary and back up email address has suddenly stopped in Outlook. Now I use this second address for when for example Microsoft send me a code for changing...
  9. blocked email

in Browsers and Email
    blocked email: Suddenly my mail attachments I have sent to myself say (prohibited file type) these same attachments have always worked fine.they are grayed out also.What can I do 69031
  10. Does Yahoo block an email account after umpteen unsuccessful attempts

in Browsers and Email
    Does Yahoo block an email account after umpteen unsuccessful attempts: A friend cannot log into their Yahoo email account. --- I suspect they have not been able to do so at least 6 months, maybe even up to a year. --- They do not know when the issue started so I have to guess based on what they have told me. --- They do not know what their...