Windows 10: Blocking / Limiting internet access during specific hours of the day

Discus and support Blocking / Limiting internet access during specific hours of the day in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Good Day, I would like to configure my children's laptop, Windows 10, to only allow Zoom to access the internet during the hours of 8am and 4pm.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Scott75209, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Blocking / Limiting internet access during specific hours of the day

Good Day,

I would like to configure my children's laptop, Windows 10, to only allow Zoom to access the internet during the hours of 8am and 4pm.

Is this possible?

The kids use Zoom for their remote classes, but I want to make sure they are not surfing the web during school hours when I can't supervise them.

Let me know and thanks!

Scott A

:)

Scott75209, Jul 17, 2020

2. Limited internet access.

After I upgraded to Windows 10 my internet access is only limited. How do I restore full functionality? Thanks for any insight or suggestions.

BlakeRSwain, Jul 17, 2020
  3. DidacusMe Win User
    Uninstalling / Blocking / Disabling / Limiting the use of Internet explorer

Thank you for suggestions but my original question was "Is there a possibility to Uninstalling / Blocking / Disabling / Limiting the use of Internet explorer"

is the answer no?

DidacusMe, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Blocking / Limiting internet access during specific hours of the day

windows 10- block user from internet

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the Windows 8.1 steps in the following Microsoft Help article to block child user from accessing internet and check if it helps. The steps for Windows 8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/set-pc-limits

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anusha

Anusha Verma, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Blocking / Limiting internet access during specific hours of the day

1. Blocking / Limiting internet access during specific hours of the day - Similar Threads - Blocking Limiting internet

2. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  3. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access is blocked: I have been using only windows defender and never install any 3rd party antivirus to my pc.I tried troubleshooting the issue and got an issue from BD Provider which I have no clue about....
  4. Internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Internet Access is blocked

Internet Access is blocked: I'm having problems connecting to the router. The image shows my problem:It just randomly happened one day. I've tried restarting my computer and router's firmware....
  6. App time limits - need to block during the day

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    App time limits - need to block during the day: Trying to use the familt safety features to block some apps games during the school day say 730am-230pm and allow other apps. How is this not yet available during all this remote learning? All you need to do is let me add multiple allowable times per app instead of just one...
  7. INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED

INTERNET ACCESS IS BLOCKED: [IMG]I updated my windows 10 version (1909) and since then all my browsers can't access the internet. I tried the troubleshooting approach but still I couldn't resolve it. You can see from the picture attached that I am connected to the WiFi network but "Your Internet access...
  8. Internet access blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet access blocked: Attempting to access Router, the message 'Internet Access is Blocked' shows. I have disabled Windows Firewall but still blocked. Anyone know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-access-blocked/72c78239-33c1-42d7-8f66-cbf5e925e8cc"
  9. Internet Access Blocked

Internet Access Blocked: So I just noticed my plex media server is unaccessible from my TV, says server unavailable. I can view the server (which is running on my laptop) when I go to 127.0.0.1 but if I try and go to the full private ip address I get this message. I even tried turning Windows...
  10. Limited internet access but not

Limited internet access but not: Hi Guys, I'm having a look at my brother in laws computer which is windows 10 and I am coming up with a doozy of an issue for someone of my level. So he was unable to run Fifa15 and discovered that you need windows media player to run it. When using the add windows...