Windows 10: Blocking Microsoft Translator

Discus and support Blocking Microsoft Translator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options. The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Timelord4646, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Blocking Microsoft Translator

I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options.

The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web, Microsoft's online translator, concerns people using the service to bypass a ban on my website in order to view it. The ban is IP based and using the translator avoids this ban. However, trying to deny the translation website from referring people to my website is also not working. I need to know what I have to do in order to stop Microsoft's translator from accessing my website. This is rather urgent as the person at the bottom of it is harassing me having already tried to get my site taken down for frivolous reasons trying to gag me. The best solution is to stop him and his friends from getting to my website, and your service is allowing them to do so.

:)

Timelord4646, Jun 10, 2019

2. Microsoft Translator

Hi,

One way of stopping Microsoft Translator is by uninstalling it. In order for you to uninstall the app, we recommend that you follow the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key and type "translator".
    • Right-click Translator and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Dennis Mop, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Bing translator with windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10.

I do appreciate your efforts and time. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

Let me keep you informed, to translate any text through Bing translator in Internet Explorer, you just have to follow two simple steps as follows:

• Select the text you want to translate.

• Right click on the selected text and select the option translate with Bing.

As of now the option to set Bing Translator to the Edge is not available.

I suggest you to use the feedback app in the insider and send your thoughts directly to the team building Windows.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Blocking Microsoft Translator

Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

Source: Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations for all its speech languages Translator

Brink, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Blocking Microsoft Translator

1. Blocking Microsoft Translator - Similar Threads - Blocking Microsoft Translator

2. Microsoft translate for iphone translates and prints white on black

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft translate for iphone translates and prints white on black: I am trying to use Microsoft translate for iPhone to translate an old German workshop manual into English. It does a beautiful job of it except everything is white on a black background on the translated page and it prints the same way. I would be grateful if someone would...
  3. Microsoft translator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft translator: The app itself works so coolly but the interface is quite hard to type. Remember the Microsoft translator for Windows Phone version? It didn't look so premium but still, it was so easy to interact with. Please make the Android version like the Windows Phone app. Microsoft...
  4. Microsoft Translator App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Translator App: Hi Team, One of the employee in our organization is not able to use Microsoft Translator App downloaded from Microsoft store. We have already tried uninstalling and re-installing application and doing an application reset from apps and feature. Error that user get is...
  5. Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Translator: Good day, I really hate that everytime that I install a language pack on microsoft translator it did not work. No offense but microsoft should provide a download site where we can manually download and install the language packs. It will be a huge thing if microsoft will...
  6. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge: Why cant I get a translator that actually works in Edge I mean I like the browser it self but if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work ! I didn't think Microsoft is so withdrawn... ***Modified the title from Translator***...
  7. Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator

in Windows 10 News
    Customized neural machine translation with Microsoft Translator: Released in preview this week at Build 2018, the new Microsoft Translator custom feature lets users customize neural machine translation systems. These customizations can be applied to both text and speech translation workflows. Microsoft Translator released neural machine...
  8. Microsoft Translator in facebook

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Translator in facebook: Hi does anyone know if Microsoft's Translator works in Facebook at all, I have a few friends and they post things at times in languages other than English and I would like to translate them to see what the posts are about. I know Google have a translator for Firefox but I...
  9. Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator brings end-to-end speech translation: Today, we released a new version of Microsoft Translator API that adds real-time speech-to-speech (and speech to text) translation capabilities to the existing text translation API. Powered by Microsoft's state-of-the-art artificial intelligence technologies, this capability...
  10. Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Translator launching Neural Network based translations: Microsoft Translator is now powering all speech translation through state-of-the-art neural networks. All speech translation apps that use this service, such as Skype Translator and the Microsoft Translator app for mobile devices, are now using neural network technology....