Windows 10: Blocking of unstalling or reinstalling of my Sims2 game.

Discus and support Blocking of unstalling or reinstalling of my Sims2 game. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Sims 2 game started to crash recently so I wanted to uninstall my Sims2 Double Deluxe app and want to reinstall it to see if that fixed the problem,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimW63, May 24, 2020.

1. KimW63 Win User

Blocking of unstalling or reinstalling of my Sims2 game.

My Sims 2 game started to crash recently so I wanted to uninstall my Sims2 Double Deluxe app and want to reinstall it to see if that fixed the problem, but when I went into my settings to uninstall my game app I got a message that said I was blocked and could not uninstall it from my computer. What's going on? Did someone take over my system? What the heck!

:)

KimW63, May 24, 2020

2. I can't reinstall my previously installed games!!!

Hi Fahd,

It appears that you're having an issue installing your previous games after reinstalling Windows 10. We would like to know if it is only happening when you're installing your games or is it also happening when you're installing an app from Microsoft Store.

Meanwhile, we suggest clearing Windows Store's cache by performing these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type wsreset.exe then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Justine Pel, May 24, 2020
  3. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, May 24, 2020
  4. Jose Est Win User

How to block all games and also block 'Diep.io' website using settings in Microsoft Family

Hi Aziz,

To prevent child accounts from accessing apps online or play games, you can follow the steps below:

• On this link, sign in using the parent account.
    • Select the account profile that you want to manage.
    • Click More, and then select Apps, games & media.
    • Check the app that you want to block under Block inappropriate apps and games.
    You can also manage other online safety settings on this page.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jose Est, May 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Blocking of unstalling or reinstalling of my Sims2 game. - Similar Threads - Blocking unstalling reinstalling

2. unstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unstall windows 10: how do I revert back to previous operating system. was recommended to install 10 to make camera work but it wiped my whole computewr. need to unistall. emergency. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unstall-windows-10/e2beb19c-3f23-4985-ac0a-a0b542df5e88
  3. unstall windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unstall windows 10: how do I revert back to previous operating system. was recommended to install 10 to make camera work but it wiped my whole computewr. need to unistall. emergency. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unstall-windows-10/e2beb19c-3f23-4985-ac0a-a0b542df5e88
  4. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755: hp desk jet 3755 printer needs work it,s off line i need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unstall-an-reinstall-this-printer-hp/34951fcb-39b7-49d6-9c07-6bd686d17f7d
  5. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755: hp desk jet 3755 printer needs work it,s off line i need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unstall-an-reinstall-this-printer-hp/34951fcb-39b7-49d6-9c07-6bd686d17f7d
  6. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. unstalling reinstalling battery driver

unstalling reinstalling battery driver: So I have recently purchased an MSI GF65 laptop I7-9750H and promptly had the motherboard replaced under warranty. Prior to the failure I could my set my battery charge level to 60 -80 or 100%. Since I received the laptop back, I have lost this functionality ? Has been...
  8. Unstallation of Microsoft

Unstallation of Microsoft: I have somehow uninstalled Microsoft off my PC and have no USB or Blank disc to help me, let alone another PC or Laptop. Is there anything you people can help? Thank you. The make of my PC: Stone....
  9. unstall infinity slots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    unstall infinity slots: let me start by saying I am a novice when it comes to internet games. I thought I installed Infinity Slots through Microsoft. I see an icon on the list of recently added apps and also under the list of alphabetical apps. Since I downloaded the app I constantly here the...
  10. unstalling an app

unstalling an app: I have downloaded the app Discord. It is not working for me so I thought to uninstall the program and try to download again. I went to uninstalling and tried to do just that. The computer keeps telling me that something is missing and can't do that at this time....