Windows 10: Blocking program

Discus and support Blocking program in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get "Five nights at Freddy's" blocked from my autistic 11 year old boy?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kickinat55, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Blocking program

How do I get "Five nights at Freddy's" blocked from my autistic 11 year old boy?

:)

Kickinat55, Jul 23, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 23, 2019
  3. FIREWALL IS BLOCKING CERTAIN PROGRAMS

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

One of the most common problems when using a network firewall is that it sometimes blocks network traffic that you want to allow.

Please follow the below step to troubleshoot with the issue:

• Open the “Control Panel“.
    • Select “System and Security.
    • In the Windows Firewall section, select “Allow a program through Windows Firewall“.
    • Unchecking the box to the left of the application name disallows it from accessing network resources, while checking it allows access.
    • If the program you wish to block or unblock is not listed, you can click the “Allow another program…” button to add it. Choose the application in the list and select “Add“. If the program is not in this list, use the “Browse…
      button to select the program file manually.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Blocking program

blocked applications

Hi Eileen,

Windows Defender or another antivirus software will sometimes block a certain app or file from running or being installed. With this, you can check the
    quarantine section of the antivirus program you are using to see which program is being blocked. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• What is the exact error message did you receive after launching or running the app?
    • Which antivirus program are you using?

In the meantime, we suggest disabling the Windows Defender SmartScreen and see if the app will run. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Type Windows Defender on the search box and click on the first option.
    • On the left side of the window, click on the Window icon (App & browser control).
    • On the SmartScreen for Windows
      Store apps column, select Off.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Blocking program

1. Blocking program - Similar Threads - Blocking program

2. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  3. Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there actually a block ad program that will stop pop up ads on your computer?: Pop up ads often come overtop of a text I am trying to read. Is there a program/app that actually stops them? I have tried a few of them and they didn't work very well. If there is such a thing, is there a free one?Any help will be appreciated.Thank you....
  4. how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users: i need to block programs and properties and other storage options from being viewed by standart users, i am the admin of a computer shared by multiple users, and i simply do not want them viewing my appliactions, said settings allow users to view hidden applications....
  5. how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users

how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users: i need to block programs and properties and other storage options from being viewed by standart users, i am the admin of a computer shared by multiple users, and i simply do not want them viewing my appliactions, said settings allow users to view hidden applications....
  6. Can't open settings your system administrator has blocked this program error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open settings your system administrator has blocked this program error: We are using an active directory windows server 2016. Our users are on the domain and we want to provide installation access through standard account without providing the administrator privilege in windows 11. But when we try to access windows settings or any applications in...
  7. Can't open settings your system administrator has blocked this program error

Can't open settings your system administrator has blocked this program error: We are using an active directory windows server 2016. Our users are on the domain and we want to provide installation access through standard account without providing the administrator privilege in windows 11. But when we try to access windows settings or any applications in...
  8. STORE EXPERIENCE PROGRAM block all installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STORE EXPERIENCE PROGRAM block all installation: I cant install ALL program even one coming form Microsoft . The Store experience host program even after install anyway start in kind of loop and i cant install ANYTHING. Could yoiu help me please ?...
  9. STORE EXPERIENCE PROGRAM block all installation

STORE EXPERIENCE PROGRAM block all installation: I cant install ALL program even one coming form Microsoft . The Store experience host program even after install anyway start in kind of loop and i cant install ANYTHING. Could yoiu help me please ?...
  10. Some "firewall" function in my Windows 11 program blocks my Quicken program from accessing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some "firewall" function in my Windows 11 program blocks my Quicken program from accessing...: What settings do I need to adjust in Windows Security to allow me to access my Citibank account using my Quicken program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-firewall-function-in-my-windows-11-program/760d4ab8-c547-4cde-84d8-7c5d33fde69f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unwise.exe blocked

2. phone blocking program windows