Windows 10: blocking recovery...some questions...

Discus and support blocking recovery...some questions... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Would this: bcdedit /set {globalsettings} advancedoptions true Take care of these as well? bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled No... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by abpc555, Nov 9, 2019.

1. abpc555 Win User

blocking recovery...some questions...

Hi,

Would this:

bcdedit /set {globalsettings} advancedoptions true

Take care of these as well?

bcdedit /set {default} recoveryenabled No
    bcdedit /set {default} bootstatuspolicy ignoreallfailures

Also,

How would I reverse the ingnoreallfailures above?

Is the cmd prompt that I can access during failures and during boot and elevated command prompt?

Thanks.

:)

abpc555, Nov 9, 2019
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 9, 2019
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Nov 9, 2019
  4. blocking recovery...some questions...

Recovery

Hi,

This sounds like it is related to system file corruption. We would like to ask some questions to know the best possible resolution to offer:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes on your PC before the issue started?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done on your end?
    We also suggest that you check this
    article
    as a guide on how to use installation media to restore your PC.

Regards.

Nathaniel Mon, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

blocking recovery...some questions...

1. blocking recovery...some questions... - Similar Threads - blocking recovery questions

2. Windows Recovery Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Recovery Question: I've noticed in Recovery there are 2 options: "Reset this PC' and "Restart now' Resetting removes all my apps I installed; I believe.Restart no is to access removable media among other things.My question is, is it possible to back up my system and all my apps today and...
  3. Some questions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some questions: I'm a noob on this stuff but I want to build a gaming PC but all this OS stuff scares me. Would I have to pay for Windows 10 or does it come in the monitor or whatever. A friend told me Windows 10 is only good on a computer for a little while, is this true? submitted by...
  4. Some questions about Windows Recovery Media.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some questions about Windows Recovery Media.: I will get to the point straight. I have some questions about Windows Installation Media. Q.1 If I created the installation media in a 32 GB thumb drive and my system only needed a 8 GB thumb drive, can I partition that thumb drive and use it for other purposes? I presume...
  5. Recovery Drive Question

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recovery Drive Question: A couple of questions: 1) I have (3) machines with Windows 10 on them. Will a single recovery drive be usable on all three...if I ever needed it...or do I have to make (3) individual recovery drives? One machine is Windows 10 Home and the others are Pro...if that makes a...
  6. Some questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Some questions: So, I'm on Windows 1909 18363.449 x64 and I have some questions: 1. I can't disable some security and maintenance settings (the windows update, microsoft account, spyware and unwanted software protection, windows activation, device software, startup apps and homegroup [I...
  7. Some questions

Some questions: So, I'm on Windows 1909 18363.449 x64 and I have some questions: I can't disable some security and maintenance settings (the windows update, microsoft account, spyware and unwanted software protection, windows activation, device software, startup apps and homegroup [I...
  8. Some questions

Some questions: So, I'm on Windows 1909 18363.449 x64 and I have some questions: I can't disable some security and maintenance settings (the windows update, microsoft account, spyware and unwanted software protection, windows activation, device software, startup apps and homegroup [I...
  9. Recovery Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Question: Working with a laptop that was upgraded from 7 to 10. need to go back to 7 but its been a few months since the upgrade. I know I could do a clean install but would like to do a recovery if possible. There is a recovery partition. Wanted to be sure the recovery partition is...
  10. Some questions:

in Windows 10 Support
    Some questions:: Win10Pro-x64, i5 2500, 16GB RAM 1) TrustedInstalleiter: When will you finally make this system easily overridable? I'm not even master in my own system then? 2) UAC: Often I'm prevented from installing programs by UAC, same question: when will you make this finally...