Windows 10: Blocking Roblox in time frames

Discus and support Blocking Roblox in time frames in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; How do I block Roblox certain time frames? similar to screen time... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by NLP_1551, Jun 2, 2019.

1. NLP_1551 Win User

Blocking Roblox in time frames

How do I block Roblox certain time frames? similar to screen time

:)

NLP_1551, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jun 2, 2019
  3. i want to unblock roblox.

Hi Robert,

How is Roblox being blocked?

I found an article with common issues with Win 10 and Roblox -
    https://windowsreport.com/roblox-windows-10/
    - It's a 3rd party site but has over a dozen fixes for running Roblox.

Let me know if this helps, and if not we can continue troubleshooting and figure out why it's being blocked!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Blocking Roblox in time frames

Roblox Error

Hi,

Issues with installing Roblox on your PC may occur due to several reasons. It is possible that some of the installation files are corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Are you installing the game from an app or a web browser?
    • Have you installed the game on the same computer before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again.

Most programs created for earlier versions of Windows will work on Windows 10. However, some older programs might run poorly or not at all. If the issue persists, you may run the
    Program Compatibility Troubleshooter by following the steps on this
    link
    to automatically detect and fix some of the most common issues.

Loraine Mon, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Blocking Roblox in time frames

1. Blocking Roblox in time frames - Similar Threads - Blocking Roblox frames

2. Massive frame time spikes in games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive frame time spikes in games.: Not sure what is causing this huge issue. I've reinstalled Windows several times. Went back to 10, back to 11. Even tried the 22H2. These frame time spikes and stutters are insane. I've tried other hardware such as new CPU, GPU, SSD, MOBO and PSU. Still persists. Here is an...
  3. Massive frame time spikes in games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive frame time spikes in games.: Not sure what is causing this huge issue. I've reinstalled Windows several times. Went back to 10, back to 11. Even tried the 22H2. These frame time spikes and stutters are insane. I've tried other hardware such as new CPU, GPU, SSD, MOBO and PSU. Still persists. Here is an...
  4. Windows 11 upgrade time frame

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade time frame: Hello,I have received the notification to upgrade to Windows 11.My question is: Do I need to upgrade right away? Or can I wait for some more time? Will I still be eligible for free Win 11 upgrade if I wait?Thanks and regards....
  5. Windows 11 upgrade time frame

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade time frame: Hello,I have received the notification to upgrade to Windows 11.My question is: Do I need to upgrade right away? Or can I wait for some more time? Will I still be eligible for free Win 11 upgrade if I wait?Thanks and regards....
  6. Family safety blocking roblox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety blocking roblox.: i opened roblox not from microsoft store, the one from roblox.com and when updating roblox bar was full there was an error messange "An error occured while starting roblox. details: unable to open file for writing: C:\Users\Antoś\Appdata\local\roblox\downloads\.part. The...
  7. Block an app time to time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Block an app time to time: As you read in the title, I want to block some apps from time to time so I can avoid distractions during school. My grades are a bit off because sometimes I get distracted doing something else than paying attention to the class. I want to improve my grades, but, at the same...
  8. Microsoft family blocks roblox

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft family blocks roblox: Hello, I am trying to allow roblox on my child's account. My child is in my Microsoft family. I allowed her to access a short list of websites and I set app limits. Then I want to allow her to use roblox for an hour. I allowed all the websites roblox uses, and removed the...
  9. Roblox blocking by microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox blocking by microsoft family: We are trying to restrict the time our son can play Roblox on his PC using Microsoft family app blocking settings. It works as long as the app is called from the task bar, but not when called from the start menu. There is also no visible option to remove the Roblox app from...
  10. Roblox is blocked even with permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Roblox is blocked even with permission: we use Microsoft Family and just got a new laptop. My son has Roblox and asked for permission to play it. Unfortunately, even when I give permission, he is unable to get the program to open. It keeps saying he needs email permission. What am I doing wrong? We did not...