Windows 10: BLOCKING SOME SPECIFIC PAGES IN WORD FROM BEING EDITED

Discus and support BLOCKING SOME SPECIFIC PAGES IN WORD FROM BEING EDITED in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning guys Is it possible to block only some pages in a word document ? For example ,in a 8 pages document i want to block pages 4 5 6 8 from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sorin Cleminte, Feb 17, 2021.

1. BLOCKING SOME SPECIFIC PAGES IN WORD FROM BEING EDITED

Good morning guys

Is it possible to block only some pages in a word document ? For example ,in a 8 pages document i want to block pages 4 5 6 8 from being edited and leave pages 1 2 3 7 availabe to be edited ?

All my searches result in how to block the entire document ,but nothing on specific pages.

Thank you

:)

Sorin Cleminte, Feb 17, 2021
  2. parboy Win User

Edit Master page in Word for Windows

Hello. I have created a letterhead for a client using Word for Mac. I built it using the master page function so that the letterhead would include a block of non-editable text. In Word for Mac you access the master page in the Publishing view. But I've
    recently learned that that view isn't available in Word for Windows (my client uses Word 2010). I want them to be able to update this block of text on occasion. Can someone tell me what method they should use?

parboy, Feb 17, 2021
  3. aleisha11 Win User
    Deleting specific words from the predictive text dictionary

Hi, BigOnion. Welcome to our community. There's no option to delete a specific word. But, you may try suggesting the idea through this link: Feature
    Suggestions

If in case you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:

Windows Phone 8

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > tap your language keyboard.
    2. Uncheck Suggest text.
    3. Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
    4. Press advanced > reset suggestions
      to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
    Windows Phone 7

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > select input languages under
      Choose keyboard languages.
    2. Press typing settings > press input language under
      Keyboard.
    3. Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
    4. Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
    5. Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.

aleisha11, Feb 17, 2021
  4. BLOCKING SOME SPECIFIC PAGES IN WORD FROM BEING EDITED

E66 - Possible to edit/delete word in T9 dictionary

Hi

I have a problem with my T9 dictionary.

A wrong word is added to the list and this is the first word to be suggested for a very common input, very annoying as the combination is used a lot.

Is it possible to edit the T9 list in the phone?

Rgds

Jesper

mathe---01, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

BLOCKING SOME SPECIFIC PAGES IN WORD FROM BEING EDITED

1. BLOCKING SOME SPECIFIC PAGES IN WORD FROM BEING EDITED - Similar Threads - BLOCKING SPECIFIC PAGES

2. Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed: There have been several sets of Windows Updates lately that are causing issues with the functionality of some point of sales software that I provide support for, this software is called Micros RES 3700. I will spare you the specifics, in short, these updates are making...
  3. Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed: There have been several sets of Windows Updates lately that are causing issues with the functionality of some point of sales software that I provide support for, this software is called Micros RES 3700. I will spare you the specifics, in short, these updates are making...
  4. Blocking specific Windows Updates from being downloaded/installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?: i know i can edit the hosts file but the hosts file blocks all apps. is there a way to only block 1 app from accessing a website? google wasn't any help.edit: the app should still be able to use the internet, just not access a few websites....
  6. is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?: i know i can edit the hosts file but the hosts file blocks all apps. is there a way to only block 1 app from accessing a website? google wasn't any help.edit: the app should still be able to use the internet, just not access a few websites....
  7. is there a way to block a specific program from accessing a specific website?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Word and Excel files being blocked when downloaded from the Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word and Excel files being blocked when downloaded from the Internet: This same question has arisen a number of times over the past few years but seems to keep coming back. Basically, and just recently, files downloaded from the Internet have been blocked or regarded as unsafe. I suspect this is a result of a recent Windows 10 update. Of...
  9. Need some help, being blocked from installing apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help, being blocked from installing apps.: This is for my friends PC however I am out of my depth here. The problem is that even though he appears as an admin on the laptop, he can't install programs to program files and can't save files etc to the root drive. Now he did buy the PC from a place to help with uni work...
  10. Block audio from specific apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Block audio from specific apps: Hopefully, that will get sorted soon. Spotify saved the setting on close and re-open! *Biggrin (without checking other settings or permissions) Groove did not! *Sad [img]