Windows 10: blocking

Discus and support blocking in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I NEED TO BE DIRECTED TO TAB TO BLOCK MY TEEN FROM GAMES AND APPS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sasikorski, Mar 8, 2019.

1. blocking

I NEED TO BE DIRECTED TO TAB TO BLOCK MY TEEN FROM GAMES AND APPS

:)

sasikorski, Mar 8, 2019

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to Microsoft account | Your family using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Block e-mails

Hello

I'm Peter F independent Advisor

to block the senders please follow these steps

open the message you want to block.

Add the sender to the blocked senders list.

In Windows Live Mail, choose Actions→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Windows Mail, choose Message→Junk E-Mail→Add Sender to Blocked Senders List.

In Outlook Express, choose Message→Block Sender.

Click the Yes button or click OK.

I hope it helps

Pedro V Flores, Mar 8, 2019
  4. sonja72 Win User

blocking

Call Blocking

Hi, Just reading your comment regarding the update to enable call blocking, do you know how to or if there is an ipdate to block certain numbers on Lumia 520 by any chance, My instruction manual gives me step by step guide on how to do it but when i try
    it, i dont have the features it suggests ??? thanks in advance if yoou can help

sonja72, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

blocking

1. blocking - Similar Threads - blocking

2. Best method for USB write blocking on Windows 10? StorageDevicePolicies/WriteProtect no...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Best method for USB write blocking on Windows 10? StorageDevicePolicies/WriteProtect no...: One thing I do in Windows 7 all the time, is turn USB write blocking on and off. I do this with a shell command that sets this registry toggle on and off: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies\WriteProtect As I understand it, this is...
  3. NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAT OPEN but, the Server Connectivity is still blocked...: [ATTACH] Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nat-open-but-the-server-connectivity-is-still/149ba3aa-1192-4c92-aea1-f1126d8a989c
  4. Xbox Console Companion - Teredo is unable to qualify and now server connectivity is blocked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Console Companion - Teredo is unable to qualify and now server connectivity is blocked.: Firstly, I just want to say that this is sort of a mix of two problems, that I believe are connected. For roughly the past year and a half, when using the Windows 10 Xbox App, it would tell me that Teredo is unable to qualify. In the past I have been able to temporarily fix...
  5. Windows 10 permission blocked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 permission blocked: My windows 10 cannot access the windows defender and also all windows 10 app. If I make a new account, can i gain the administrator permission back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-permission-blocked/44b835a2-162d-4b82-bebe-87db7300dfbf"
  6. Blocking Microsoft Translator

Blocking Microsoft Translator: I had to use a topic that was closest to this as Translator was not amongst the options. The security and privacy issue with Translate the Web, Microsoft's online translator, concerns people using the service to bypass a ban on my website in order to view it. The ban is IP...
  7. "Block inappropriate websites" is not working at all for child

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Block inappropriate websites" is not working at all for child: I asked this question and got no solution yet. Can someone from microsoft support please help me with this. Here is the post of my original post, as its locked now, not able to reply there so writing new question here....
  8. How do I un block...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I un block...: Your recent answers apply to downloading a program from the internet. This is NOT my problem, I already have the .exe file in my downloads folder. The problem is that it will not run on windows 10. Windows 10 is blocking it rather than a web client. Thanks, Elias...
  9. Windows Firewall -- Blocking a program causes it to be allowed

Windows Firewall -- Blocking a program causes it to be allowed: [ATTACH] I went into my firewall settings. I set an inbound and outbound rule to block a program on all networks. It appeared to work. But when I went into the "allow applications" options, I see that my newly-created rules are there. Why is this? The only way I can remove...
  10. When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When adjusting the volume, the volume bar shows up along with a block of information of...: My main problem is that when I adjust my sound, I only want the volume bar to show up without the block of information next to it. Is there any way to do this? I've looked through the windows settings but still haven't found the option to get rid of it (if there is one)....