Windows 10: Bloons TD5

Discus and support Bloons TD5 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought this game from the Microsoft store. It stops, lags and delays. It is not playable. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GerryScerbo, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Bloons TD5

I just bought this game from the Microsoft store. It stops, lags and delays. It is not playable. Has anyone had a similar experience? If so, any suggestions bon how to solve?

:)

GerryScerbo, Mar 20, 2021

2. Need help finding a graphics card

So I have been using the video card that came stock on my motherboard (the motherboard is the Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3) and It is fine but a little laggy.
    I need a Video card that could handle these games at good settings

Minecraft, Roblox, Spore, Sims 3 (EPs I have is Ambitions, Pets, and Island Paradise), Bloons TD5 (On steam)

MrRandomMan, Mar 20, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Giveaway: Civilization V

Thanks for the give away Lyndon *Smile Bloons TD5 :) Would like to Enter for Civ V, please *Smile Bloons TD5 :)

Best game of 2013..... Hm. Lot of re-runs on my schedule... Stalker COP Complete, Dead Island (Thanks Maban!!), Tribes Ascend....damn... all older games... Don't really like Neverwinter Online, Skyrim is old... Damn... I don't really LIKE any of the games released this year... Path of Exlie was last year... Oh. Got it. Bloons TD5. On my droid. *sigh* I need some of these Kicked games to get here... Wastelands, maybe.. Shadowrun was ok, but not great... *sigh*....

tl;dr. Bloons 5. and a lot of *sigh* heheh

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Bloons TD5

What are you playing?

There is nothing to "think," it happened.

I'm watching Origin uninstall 21 expansions for The Sims 3 and replacing it with a 80~ MB update. I'm not liking this...

I've been playing Zuma's Revenge, Bloons TD5, Terraria, and Cities: Skylines.

FordGT90Concept, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Bloons TD5

1. Bloons TD5 - Similar Threads - Bloons TD5

2. Bloons td 6 won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloons td 6 won't load: I just purchased Bloons TD 6 off of the windows store, but every time I open it the app would instantly crash after showing the start up screen. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my pc, then reinstalling but it doesn't solve the issue....
  3. Bloons td 6 won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloons td 6 won't load: I just purchased Bloons TD 6 off of the windows store, but every time I open it the app would instantly crash after showing the start up screen. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my pc, then reinstalling but it doesn't solve the issue....
  4. purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download: Purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont load. comp meets all requirements. need help! Inspect showed "no registered handler"?? help!?...
  5. purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download

purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download: Purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont load. comp meets all requirements. need help! Inspect showed "no registered handler"?? help!?...
  6. Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Crackle from downloading Ableton Live and Bloons TD 6: I have had audio crackle in the past when I downloaded Ableton Live 10 now removed. I recently download Bloons TD 6 and the audio crackle occurred again. The crackle doesn't even happen when the game is open. The crackle happens when I have a livestream open or watching a...
  7. Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen

Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen: Hey! I'm not sure how to ask this, but I'll just go until I am done. I purchased Bloons TD6 from the microsoft store. Simple. The issue is that when I try to play, I get to the loading screen with the sun god and it won't finish loading. I had gotten past this and into the...
  8. I own Bloons TD5 on MS Store and get this error, what do I do?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I own Bloons TD5 on MS Store and get this error, what do I do?: Bloons TD5 is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001...