Windows 10: Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen

Discus and support Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I'm not sure how to ask this, but I'll just go until I am done. I purchased Bloons TD6 from the microsoft store. Simple. The issue is that when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [Even], Jul 12, 2021.

1. [Even] Win User

Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen

Hey! I'm not sure how to ask this, but I'll just go until I am done. I purchased Bloons TD6 from the microsoft store. Simple. The issue is that when I try to play, I get to the loading screen with the sun god and it won't finish loading. I had gotten past this and into the tutorial 3 times, but it keeps kicking me out the second a few balloons pop. Please help, I'm starting to lose sanity.BRIEF: Loading screen before tutorial doesn't finish, when it did, it crashed near instantly. Help if possible, thanks. Sorry if you have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm not a big computer nerd. The only

:)

[Even], Jul 12, 2021
  2. JCGJCG Win User

Windows 10 Infinite Loading Screen

Were you able to solve the problem? My PC started doing the very same thing since yesterday... Getting infinite loading with the colored screen and the spinning circles...

JCGJCG, Jul 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite loading

Hi Justin,

For us to isolate this infinite loading issue on your Windows 10 PC, we suggest performing a

clean boot
    . Please follow the troubleshooting steps provided for Windows 10. Once the cause has been determined, proceed with the

System File Checker
    tool to look into the corrupted system files.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 12, 2021
  4. Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen

Infinite Load Screen

Recently I have purchased an acer laptop and after three months it’s suddenly crashed, I have tried to boot it up and either i get an infinite loading screen upon startup or i get a preparing automatic repair and then contiues in an endless loop, a week
    ago I tried to use a usb startup and it sent me into another boot loop. Is there any way to solve this problem? Is this a problem with Windows 10?

Superknight, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen

1. Bloons TD6 Infinite Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Bloons TD6 Infinite

2. Bloons td 6 won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bloons td 6 won't load: I just purchased Bloons TD 6 off of the windows store, but every time I open it the app would instantly crash after showing the start up screen. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my pc, then reinstalling but it doesn't solve the issue....
  3. Bloons td 6 won't load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bloons td 6 won't load: I just purchased Bloons TD 6 off of the windows store, but every time I open it the app would instantly crash after showing the start up screen. I've tried uninstalling the app, restarting my pc, then reinstalling but it doesn't solve the issue....
  4. Infinite loading screen

Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  5. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: The only thing I did was update my computer than after typing in my passcode to my computer I get stuck on a infinite loading screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/fb5519d0-0372-4e0c-86a2-c4c0f44b9886
  6. purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download: Purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont load. comp meets all requirements. need help! Inspect showed "no registered handler"?? help!?...
  7. purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download

purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont download: Purchased bloons td6 on windows 11 and game wont load. comp meets all requirements. need help! Inspect showed "no registered handler"?? help!?...
  8. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  9. Infinite loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loading screen: So I turned my pc off then turned it back on and not it’s a infinite loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinite-loading-screen/f156ec8c-f3f9-4ed1-a3dc-c791342ef1dc
  10. Infinite loading screen

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bloons td 6 preparing darts failed