Windows 10: BLU R1 HD Unbrick with Recovery Mode using "apply update from sd card"

Discus and support BLU R1 HD Unbrick with Recovery Mode using "apply update from sd card" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!!! How could I find or make the "update.zip" file from the "bim blu r1 R0010UU.rar", "MTK6735_1902151154.bin" or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by keithfme, Jun 19, 2020.

1. keithfme Win User

BLU R1 HD Unbrick with Recovery Mode using "apply update from sd card"

Hello!!! How could I find or make the "update.zip" file from the "bim blu r1 R0010UU.rar", "MTK6735_1902151154.bin" or "SP_Flash_Tool_BLU_R0010UU_V6.4_Firmware.zip" that I've already downloaded for my BLU R1 HD??? I've tried with SP Flash Tool and Miracle Thunder, but there's something missing with the USB Port, cable or PC, so I would like to do it trough Recovery Mode with "apply update from sd card"... Thanks a lot for your help!!!

:)

keithfme, Jun 19, 2020

2. Need to access my BLU R1 HD SD card through the card reader in my notebook

I need to recover the data from my BLU SD card. It is formatted in a kind of "BLU format" and windows says it is not a valid format.

The card was formatted as per BLU instructions to act as a internal storage and would not be accesible unless you do it through the phone via USB. The problem is that the phone suddenly did not recognize the card any more.

Is there a way to access to the card via the card reader of my computer? Is there a driver or utility to do it?

Thanks, I'm desperate!

Daniel Mancebo, Jun 19, 2020
  3. BLU Win Jr. SD Card issue

Hi,

I did have similar problem on Blu Win HD.

My phone would recognize SD card, however it would drop it after a while. All aps would be unusable. The SD card was class 4. I picked SD card class 10 and seems that the problem went away

Described method did not work for me but upgrading SD card to class 10 did.

MiloDjukic, Jun 19, 2020
  4. BLU R1 HD Unbrick with Recovery Mode using "apply update from sd card"

Need to access my BLU R1 HD SD card through the card reader in my notebook

I have tried everything you could imagine and more. Turn the phone off, pulled out the card, turn on, then turn off, reinstall card, turn on, connect to pc, etc, etc.

Nothing works because the phone does not recognize the card "SD card is missing, reinstall. Nothing worked.

The only chance that´s left is to try to read the SD card via the card reader on my notebook, but Windows 10 does not recognize the format because it is BLU or someone else propietary. There must be a way to read that card on a pc.

Discard the phone, it is useless.

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Mancebo, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

BLU R1 HD Unbrick with Recovery Mode using "apply update from sd card"

1. BLU R1 HD Unbrick with Recovery Mode using "apply update from sd card" - Similar Threads - BLU Unbrick Recovery

2. It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?: Hello, Do you guys know if Windows File Recovery works on an encrypted SD/HD? I am having issues trying to make the application works. Here we have just one unity C: so, we already tried the follow scenarios:1 - To use a network drive as file destination, the application...
  3. It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?: Hello, Do you guys know if Windows File Recovery works on an encrypted SD/HD? I am having issues trying to make the application works. Here we have just one unity C: so, we already tried the follow scenarios:1 - To use a network drive as file destination, the application...
  4. It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. SD card Recovery Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SD card Recovery Software: Version 1909 Im trying to use my "OWNED" Windows File Recovery. I am signed in to Microsoft and even have it open In Edge but it won't install it or open it up because it says I'm not signed in. So frustrating. Trying everything to recover some very important files on new sd...
  6. Windows 10 image recovery from sd card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 image recovery from sd card: Guys, I have a question, how can I recover my hidden files/photos from my sd card using commands (or if necessary other methods)?, Please help, I've been trying for 5 hours now, with help of internet guides but I haven't gotten anything. submitted by /u/happyman50 [link]...
  7. Defrag SD card, recognized as HD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defrag SD card, recognized as HD?: Windows 10 home 64 bit's DEFRAG program, recognizes my SD card as a harddrive. It also wants to defrag it like a harddrive, as opposed to treat it like an SSD (by trimming it). 1- Is there a way to change this? 2- Is there any benefit for SD cards to be defragged? I...
  8. Using SD Card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using SD Card: Can I use SD card as a recovery device? I don't have flash drive available with 16gb size because im planning on resetting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/using-sd-card/d77d7bb6-b873-440d-9ec5-d769d2eae873
  9. Micro SD card recovery

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Micro SD card recovery: Hello, Today I put my micro sd card inside a USB adapter, and plugged it to one of the USB ports. Then I transferred some files into it, and I accidentally moved it in the middle of the work, so that it disconnected. Now when I insert the micro SD card (inside the...
  10. Cannot see Android 6 BLU R1 HD phone with USB connectito Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot see Android 6 BLU R1 HD phone with USB connectito Windows 10 PC: I have had no luck connecting to new BLU R1 HD phone to my Windows 10 desktop via USB. I have tried 2 different USB ports & 2 different cables (which worked for my old phone). I have "data transfer" enabled on the phone using MTP. Nothing shows up in File Explorer,...