Windows 10: Blu-Ray disc support

Discus and support Blu-Ray disc support in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Blu-Ray triple-layer 100GB re-writable discs - what is the best software to use?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ron Sullivan_sonic, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Blu-Ray disc support

Blu-Ray triple-layer 100GB re-writable discs - what is the best software to use?

:)

Ron Sullivan_sonic, Jul 1, 2020
  2. mobile1 Win User

Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?

I bought a Blu-Ray disc drive for my Windows 10 PC. I can see the files with Windows Explorer.

When I insert a Blu-Ray disc, nothing happens.

Windows Media Player does not play it. Does it support Blu-Ray?

Can anyone tell me how to play it?

Thank you for your help.

mobile1, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Berton Win User
    Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?

I've been thinking of getting a Blu-Ray Optical drive and what I have seen is it would be best to get one that has the software with it for playing the Blu-Ray discs or burning to a Blu-Ray disc. I wouldn't need the movie creation part of the software as more interested in playing and data storage. Some of the available programs are not exactly cheap, running over $50 and considerably more.

Berton, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Blu-Ray disc support

Blu-ray Discs

When will you update being able to have a blu-ray player be recognized and play blu-ray discs? Or do you plan to NOT do it and reimburse us all for purchased discs? It's got to be one or the other.

James Wes Martin, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Blu-Ray disc support

1. Blu-Ray disc support - Similar Threads - Blu Ray disc

2. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  3. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC: Hello,I went to use the LG bp50nb40 Blu-ray Disc write drive to load more pictures from my phone to an M-DISC using a new computer. The M-DISC already had many picture and movie files already on it. The laptop computer asked "Use disc like a USB flash drive or with a CD/DVD...
  4. LG Blu-ray formatted M-DISC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Blu Ray M Disc Copy Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blu Ray M Disc Copy Failure: I have small mp4 files most under 20GB that I need to copy to 100GB mdisc. Even If I copy to 100GB misca 8GB I get a not enough space. "There is not enough space on BD-RE Drive. You need an additional 25.9 GB to copy these files.BD RE Drive space 90.2 GB"Using Windows 1064...
  6. Blu Ray M Disc Copy Failure

Blu Ray M Disc Copy Failure: I have small mp4 files most under 20GB that I need to copy to 100GB mdisc. Even If I copy to 100GB misca 8GB I get a not enough space. "There is not enough space on BD-RE Drive. You need an additional 25.9 GB to copy these files.BD RE Drive space 90.2 GB"Using Windows 1064...
  7. Copying video to Blu Ray Disc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copying video to Blu Ray Disc: Hi im trying to move or copy a MPEG2 video from PC to Blu Ray disc it just doesnt do it, for some reason , this error message may have something to do with it do i delete this desktop .ini file ? Thanks for your help ! [IMG][IMG][IMG]...
  8. Best free Blu-Ray disc player?

Best free Blu-Ray disc player?: What is the best free Blu-Ray video disc player for Windows 10? Thank you for your help. 39652
  9. Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playing a Blu-Ray video disc?: I bought a Blu-Ray disc drive for my Windows 10 PC. I can see the files with Windows Explorer. When I insert a Blu-Ray disc, nothing happens. Windows Media Player does not play it. Does it support Blu-Ray? Can anyone tell me how to play it? Thank you for your...
  10. Blu-ray Disc Association New Ultra HD Blu-ray Specification and Logo

in Windows 10 News
    Blu-ray Disc Association New Ultra HD Blu-ray Specification and Logo: [img] Format Licensing on Schedule to Commence Summer 2015 LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA) today announced completion of the Ultra HD Blu-ray™ specification and released the new logo that will delineate Ultra HD Blu-ray products. The...