Windows 10: blu-ray drive inop.

Discus and support blu-ray drive inop. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My blu-ray/cd/dvd drive no longer works since update from windows vista to windows 10 (on sony vaio vgc-lv1s desktop pc). The drive is Matshita BD-MLT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AndrewSutcliffe74, Jun 11, 2019.

1. blu-ray drive inop.

My blu-ray/cd/dvd drive no longer works since update from windows vista to windows 10 (on sony vaio vgc-lv1s desktop pc). The drive is Matshita BD-MLT UJ-225S USB DEVICE

:)

AndrewSutcliffe74, Jun 11, 2019
  2. rampage Win User

Blu-ray drive

I have just built a HTPC and i am looking at adding a blu-ray ROM drive, what are some things to look out for when buying blu-ray drives and what drive would you suggest and why..

I have to be honist the cheaper the better

rampage, Jun 11, 2019
  3. swarfega Win User
    swarfega, Jun 11, 2019
  4. sabre444 Win User

blu-ray drive inop.

LG BLU RAY DRIVE BH10LS38

HI,

MY LG BLU RAY DRIVE BH10LS38 IS NOT AVAILABLE , I HAVE WINDOWS 10,

ITS NOT VISIBLE ON DEVICE MANAGER

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO SOLVE THIS PLEASE!

THANK YOU

sabre444, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

blu-ray drive inop.

1. blu-ray drive inop. - Similar Threads - blu ray drive

2. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  3. Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blu Ray player Does not play blu rays: Hi I am trying to figure out if this is a hardware or software issue. I have Pioneer BD-2212. It worked twice and now it the drive won't play blu rays or show anything in the drive. I can hear the drive working. Device manager lists that it is working properly. I have windows...
  4. Windows 10 - Unable to read Blu-Ray disk in Blu-Ray drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - Unable to read Blu-Ray disk in Blu-Ray drive.: I am running Win 10 Pro Build 19042.685 I have an LG blu-ray player installed in the machine. The drive will recognize audio CD/ data/media DVD's but not Blu-Ray disks. I put a BR in the drive, close the drive and the drive pops open with an "Insert disk in drive" pop up...
  5. Blu Ray Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blu Ray Software: My DVD/CD player/recorder is acting up so decided to get a new one for my pc. Price for an 'ordinary' one 48x DVD/CD Write/Re write etc etc is 17.99. But if I want a blu ray one its 79.99 cheapest. But when I read the reviews, that buyers are annoyed because they have to buy...
  6. Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.

Cannot Write a Blu-Ray Image to a Blu-Ray drive.: I created a Blu-Ray image in ISO format. I then attempted to burn it to a Blu-Ray disk. First, I tried using a BD-RE and when I got an incompatible media error, I tried a standard BD-R. - The ISO size was well within the capacity of the disks I was attempting to write them...
  7. Blu-ray Software

Blu-ray Software: Does anyone know if ther3e is any Microsoft software that will run a Blu-ray disk? My computer will run regular DVD's but not the Blu-ray disks. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks...
  8. Access drive on blu-ray player

in Windows 10 Support
    Access drive on blu-ray player: Hi, We have a blu-ray player that's attached to our network, I can see it in Devices and Printers but can't access it in Windows Explorer. It has an external hard drive attached and it would be cool if I could access it from my computer. Think it's possible? 110323
  9. DVD blu ray drive

DVD blu ray drive: 16x BLU-RAY WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW This is disgustingly slow when picking up CD,s dvds, and then asking me what I want to do with it. When I click on setup.exe for example, it takes about 30-40 seconds to 'wind up' and run. It must be the drivers. Its not win 10,...
  10. blu ray problem

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    blu ray problem: Every time the latest build is installed my blu-ray (films) player stops working, I get an on screen message in cyber link saying my Graphics card is incompatible. After restoring build 16199 all is o/k again. Tried latest Drivers from AMD.I have tried BD addvisor everything...