Windows 10: Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone...

Discus and support Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; First off, I hope Microsoft Developers and Leadership listen to this message urgently, as it comes from someone who's spent and or been involved in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnonZXE, Aug 26, 2019.

1. AnonZXE Win User

Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone...

First off, I hope Microsoft Developers and Leadership listen to this message urgently, as it comes from someone who's spent and or been involved in purchase decisions of over USD 50,000 on various Microsoft Hardware including Servers, Workstations, Software from Windows Server to Windows 10 Home, etc.

Just to give you an idea of how much money that is, if I had purchased Gold at the price I've paid for all of this, I would have a stack of Gold weighing 3000 KG, that's 30 Tons! When I made these purchase decisions, I had firm faith and trust in the capabilities of Microsoft, in being able to design, deliver and maintain IT solutions for Home, Office to even SOHO BYOD setups.

But now, let me give you 2 Case Studies involving just 2 BYODs,1: one an Acer Iconia W 4 820 which originally shipped with Windows 8.1, but the moment I upgraded to Windows 10, problems started cropping up, with Touch being miscalibrated and Battery charging IC circuit going totally out of whack, resulting in Battery suddenly depleting on moderate use, and not charging at all.

I know this is a firmware issue related to the charging circuit, as either malware (which possibly sneaked in through a Missed WhatsApp Call Hack ) or sloppy firmware upgrades, in Case 2: A Blu Win Jr. LTE Windows 10 updated phone resulted in exactly the same behavior, namely, Battery not charging, instead going to an endless boot cycle like on the WorkStations at Fidelity Investments, and if battery did charge, would deplete suddenly on even waking up the screen! So I know for sure that this has to be sloppy coding that resulted in oversight that resulted in a virtual bricked or dead hardware with ZERO hardware faults, but only due to Software issues.

I have known Windows since Windows 3.1, and had been happy with the newer versions, with incremental changes and innovations it offered, but now, with Andoid and Linux and Sailfish and Harmony OS and others I noticed, that even with smaller imperfections , I do not have to pay huge license fees to acquire innovations. The reason is that these OS developers have been actively listening and proactively innovating their OSes.

Windows Mobile was a leader in even the Dark Theme that Google is now actively cloning, but, without consideration for the millions of Windows Phone users, all we get is a Dull Moribund Message saying Windows Phone Support ends later this year in December 2019. We invested all that money and you have ZERO humans to code and innovate for us, when Android, Harmony and others are expanding and ramping ahead?

Windows as a UWP is flexible and can be innovated to progress ahead, and a MS Launcher for Android is a good start but a native Windows OS on smaller than Tablets and Notebooks, even on SmartWatchPhones would have offered greater security and flexibility.

I so hope Windows does just this and more, as for my hardware, I'm hoping you can issue bulletins to affected users, such as myself, and I know you CAN integrate a Windows Health dashboard in the Windows 10 Update Screens!

Hoping for Positive Progress!

:)

AnonZXE, Aug 26, 2019

2. About windows 10 phone update on BLU win JR lte

Hi I am using Blu win JR lte when i can update my phone into windows 10 please help me.

Aatharshyadav, Aug 26, 2019
  3. will the BLU WIN JR LTE actually get the windows 10 update?

BLU win jr lte has 2 variants :

• BLU win jr lte x130e : launched in India and Europe : has 1gb ram and 8gb internal => Has received the update in the form of TP
    • BLU win jr Lte x130q : launched in US : has 0.5 gb ram and 4gb internal. => Will not be upgraded to WM10 you need to contact BLU to ask them if they will fulfill their promise, or if they can pay you back

Kanishk Singh Raghav, Aug 26, 2019
  4. bonjblog Win User

Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone...

will the BLU WIN JR LTE actually get the windows 10 update?

The Microsoft store page
    here
    used to say it under Tech Specs, but they removed it.

Platform

Windows Phone 8.1, Upgradeable to Windows 10 when available1

[1] More information and additional offer terms available in the coming months.

Archive of the page.

Buy BLU Win JR LTE - Unlocked - Microsoft Store

BLU still shows under Technology on this page
    http://www.bluproducts.com/index.php/win-jr-lte

Technology

Windows 8.1 (Upgrades to Windows 10)

So seems they both owe an explanation (and possibly a new phone to a number of people) if that is not the case.

bonjblog, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone... - Similar Threads - Blu LTE Phone

2. Why am I Unable to update Windows Phone 10 on my Blu Win HD LTE OTC updater says error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I Unable to update Windows Phone 10 on my Blu Win HD LTE OTC updater says error...: Why am I Unable to update Windows Phone 10 on my Blu Win HD LTE OTC updater says error value cannot be null... parameter name: string ?Also How do I set up Gmail and or Outlook mail on my WIndows Phone 8.2 device?I tried the default Mail App by adding a IMAP account manually,...
  3. Why am I Unable to update Windows Phone 10 on my Blu Win HD LTE OTC updater says error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I Unable to update Windows Phone 10 on my Blu Win HD LTE OTC updater says error...: Why am I Unable to update Windows Phone 10 on my Blu Win HD LTE OTC updater says error value cannot be null... parameter name: string ?Also How do I set up Gmail and or Outlook mail on my WIndows Phone 8.2 device?I tried the default Mail App by adding a IMAP account manually,...
  4. Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone

Phone Companion app for Win 10 and Android phone: When I first installed both Your Phone Companion on my Android and Your Phone on my Win 10 laptop, the app worked fine and I could send and retrieve messages from my phone. Now, nothing works. I keep getting instructions to "Fix now" in Shared Experiences. Then, when I...
  5. Charging a phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Charging a phone: I have a Google Pixel 4XL phone and I ma often leaving it charging overnight which of course it does what I would like to konow is apart from the 'ost' of doing so will it damage the phones battery. 161025
  6. Your Phone app hijacks WhatsApp calls

Your Phone app hijacks WhatsApp calls: A few days ago I installed Your Phone on my Android phone and on my Windows 10 laptop. Today I received a WhatsApp video call on my phone. I answered using my phone, and the video appeared on my phone, but both the sound in and sound out got hijacked by Your Phone and so I...
  7. Charging a phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Charging a phone: I have a Google Pixel 4XL phone and I ma often leaving it charging overnight which of course it does what I would like to konow is apart from the 'ost' of doing so will it damage the phones battery. 161025
  8. There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    There is a way to make phone call from LTE tablet?: I need to buy a tablet with LTE for work but I need to use this for make phone call too. Anyone have suggestions about that? submitted by /u/ArmStrongers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epouui/there_is_a_way_to_make_phone_call_from_lte_tablet/
  9. Windows 10 phone update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 phone update: Dear Sir/Madam Below problems occurred in updating Windows 10 phone There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help. This error code might help: (0x8024001e)There were...
  10. Windows 10 Phone Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Phone Update: Last night both of my Icon phones updated to 10.0.10586.545. Rumor is we may get 1607 in a few weeks but MS is not giving a date. Jim *Cool 59998