Windows 10: blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

Discus and support blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ???? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by provlima, Apr 2, 2019.

1. provlima Win User

blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

Can someone please guess why every folder and file Ive created in the last two momths has blue arrows in the top right corner of their icons? How do I get rid of these? See below examples

blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and  file icon ???? [​IMG]

thanks for your help

:)

provlima, Apr 2, 2019
  2. tozduman Win User

Two blue arrows at top right of icons

The files under Desktop folder have same issue. I solved problem using below steps.

• Right click to Desktop folder.
    • Click to Advanced button
    • Unchecked compress contents to save disk spaces. Click Ok, ok and apply
      buttons.

After these steps, arrows should be disappeared and also you can use below command to clear icon cache.

tozduman, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Two blue arrows at top right of icons

blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and  file icon ???? vPxo9.png

blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and  file icon ???? IEhL5.png

If this is a duplicate post, my apologies but I couldn't find one. On some icons I am seeing a two blue arrows at the top the right pointing towards each other. I first noticed it on the icons on folders which I archived which happened randomly. I archived the folder and the text went blue as expected, then when I went to the folder again the text was black and the folder icon has these arrows. When I just recently installed Office 2007, I noticed the same arrows on the icons for the programs.

Application: Microsoft Office 2007 suite and file explorer

Dominic JL, Apr 2, 2019
  4. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

Ramesh Srinivasan, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ????

1. blue arrows in top right corner of every folder and file icon ???? - Similar Threads - blue arrows top

2. Grey icon top right corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey icon top right corner of screen: Hello, I've intermittently been seeing a grey icon appear on the top right corner of my screen. It won't disappear until I reboot. Does anyone know what it could possibly be related to? [ATTACH]...
  3. Top Right Corner Cursor not working

Top Right Corner Cursor not working: The mouse cursor isn't responding to any application in 5x4cm square on the top right corner of my windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-right-corner-cursor-not-working/c533743d-9882-4dc5-8ef5-78492600fe2e
  4. Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works.

Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works.: Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works since last update. It minimizes app instead of resizing. I can only use my apps in full screen now. Last update says it was done on 5/16/2019 which is interesting since it is 5/14/2019 today. I estimate the update was...
  5. Windows 10 and Office 360 on PC. Blue arrows in corner of file icons in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 and Office 360 on PC. Blue arrows in corner of file icons in File Explorer: In the last couple of weeks all the files and folders in File Explorer have two blue arrows pointed at each other at 45 degrees in the top RH corner of the icons, whether icons, tiles or list. Anyone know what these are and what they signify? Can I get rid of them?...
  6. DOUBLE BLUE ARROWS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALL FILES, FOLDERS AND SO ON

DOUBLE BLUE ARROWS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALL FILES, FOLDERS AND SO ON: Blue arrows on my all file mysteriously appeared on Windows 10 pro I fixed one folder, properties-advanced and uncompressed But the problem is do I have to go and change all my files manually or I have an easy way to do? THANKS IN ADVANCE[ATTACH]...
  7. When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...

When I create a new folder that I have 2 blue arrow on the top right corner. Another...: I decompress but I still have it. Is that have a virus or just the icon change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-create-a-new-folder-that-i-have-2-blue/f6827b65-0dc9-426a-ba23-15162b2fe11f"
  8. Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon

Blue arrows on the bottom left corner of file icon: I'm wondering what the blue arrows mean on my file icon. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-arrows-on-the-bottom-left-corner-of-file-icon/33a9c073-e1b9-448f-ab34-5fdc825e6c54
  9. File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...

File has a black box in bottom left-corner and two blue arrows on top-right corner on other...: I have two things that make me sick. One, there is a black box in the bottom left-corner of my Documents - Shortcut file. And two, there are two blue arrows on the top-right corner of some other files. I want to remove them, but how? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Getting Blank Icon at top right of file and folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Blank Icon at top right of file and folder: Hi, I'm getting getting Blank white Icon at top right of file and folder. It's frustrating me a lot. Kindly help me to get rid off Actually I got this behaviour when i installed the avira antivirus then after few days I uninstalled the avira antivirus. After that un...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file has blue corner in file explorer

2. two arrows at the cornernof my files

3. buel arrows on every folder

4. blue arrows in right corner of files