Windows 10: Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders

Discus and support Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I just booted into Windows and there are two blue arrows on all my files and folders for some strange reason. I've looked it up on the internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by philipp952806, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders

Hi,

I just booted into Windows and there are two blue arrows on all my files and folders for some strange reason. I've looked it up on the internet and apparently it means that they're compressed. I didn't do it and definetively don't want that. Windows basically compressed every existing file and is still doing it with every new file. It's outrageous that Windows thinks it's fine to just compress all of my files and folders without consent. I'm not gonna decompress every single file and folder, so any help would be much appreciated.

Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders 9ce77e79-d049-4f85-bf4f-c1ed71492be8?upload=true.png

Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders c9a39606-bf79-4a0e-81ff-f196a76061a0?upload=true.png

:)

philipp952806, Dec 11, 2018
  2. ErAnurag Win User

Blue Arrows on folder and file icons

Original title :- Blue Arrows on icons

After clean install of Windows 10 build 10565 folders and files on the drives have Blue Arrows on icons. One solution I found is to disable - compression . Then one compromises with the disk space . How to get rid of these arrows? These arrows has no relation
    with Norton in this build's scenario. Build has this bug.

ErAnurag, Dec 11, 2018
  3. Vinarino Win User

Double Blue Arrows that point at each other = Compression:

Originally, this feature was fantastic.

Previously, compression was indicated simply and optionally by turning the file/folder name blue.

Vinarino, Dec 11, 2018
  4. Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders

Autoruns or ShellExView should tell you which application is adding that Overlay.

Use the steps
    here

Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 11, 2018
Thema:

Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders

1. Blue Arrows On All Files and Folders - Similar Threads - Blue Arrows Files

2. Blue Arrows on Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Arrows on Files: I would like to ask what are these blue arrows? what does it mean and why do i have them on every different type of files i have? it's very annoying.. is there a way to remove it?...
  3. Blue Arrows on Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Arrows on Files: I would like to ask what are these blue arrows? what does it mean and why do i have them on every different type of files i have? it's very annoying.. is there a way to remove it?...
  4. Blue Double-Arrows Added to all my File & Folder Icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Double-Arrows Added to all my File & Folder Icons: Hi, I am using windows 10 20H2 OS build 19042.985today suddenly Blue Double-Arrows added to all icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-double-arrows-added-to-all-my-file-folder/42fc2bb3-1a8c-484e-afd0-2072da0476bb
  5. Compressed folder (two blue arrows)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Compressed folder (two blue arrows): Every time I create a new folder, it shows the two blue arrows. I know how to get rid of it after creating a new folder, but it never did this before. Is there a way to change the settings so that when I create the new folder, it doesn't have those two blue arrows? Thank...
  6. Power issues and funny blue arrows on my files and folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Power issues and funny blue arrows on my files and folders: I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 Pro. After I shut down for the evening (at a full charge) when I come back after a day or two the battery is fully drained. I have checked my power settings and they seem fine. Since this has been happening I notice little blue...
  7. All my file icons now have blue arrows

All my file icons now have blue arrows: All of my file icons in file manager show blue arrows in bottom left corner but when I check the file properties the compress box is not ticked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-my-file-icons-now-have-blue-arrows/1fb11e78-b0d4-4f88-a9c2-b616d8bd2f91"
  8. Without notice or warning all files and folder have green then blue double arrows - compression

Without notice or warning all files and folder have green then blue double arrows - compression: Hi Really pissed off at the moment.. turns out I have no say in whether compression is applied to my files. While they buried 'Clippy' the annoyingly patronising assistant in word, Microsoft still apparently allows his spirit to live on in them.. just like the forced...
  9. DOUBLE BLUE ARROWS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALL FILES, FOLDERS AND SO ON

DOUBLE BLUE ARROWS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF ALL FILES, FOLDERS AND SO ON: Blue arrows on my all file mysteriously appeared on Windows 10 pro I fixed one folder, properties-advanced and uncompressed But the problem is do I have to go and change all my files manually or I have an easy way to do? THANKS IN ADVANCE[ATTACH]...
  10. Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders and Files have Blue Pointing Arrows: Hi there, sorry if this is the wrong forum thread. On my secondary hard drive I get these arrows on EVERY single file and folder, there's only one folder on the root of the hard drive that doesn't have it, but a few files in it have it, but those are in folders that also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arrows on all files and folders

2. still have the blue arrows after decompress c drive

3. arrows on all my files

4. Double Blue Arrows from every icons - Windows 10 (EASY FIXED),
  5. what are all the blue arrows,
  6. blue arrows on my files cant save,
  7. remove blue arrows on all files,
  8. blue arrows on all my documents?,
  9. windows 10 what are the blue arrows on all my folders,
  10. decompress all folders and files win 10 with arrows,
  11. windows 10 puts arrows on all files and folders